DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone have a centrifuge for sale for w.v.o. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/211732-re-anyone-have-centrifuge-sale-w-v-o.html)

MikeMandaville August 21st 07 04:03 AM

Anyone have a centrifuge for sale for w.v.o.

On Jun 23, 5:03?am, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

check with your local hospitals --- they replace them every so
often (maintenance thing) - used for bloodwork.

I used to donate plasma. First, the blood is taken, then the plasma
is seperated by a centrifuge, then I got my blood cells back. Plasma
is essentially salt water, and is evidence that our ancestors once
crawled out of the sea.