Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding

Default Anyone have a centrifuge for sale for w.v.o.

On Jun 23, 5:03?am, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

check with your local hospitals --- they replace them every so
often (maintenance thing) - used for bloodwork.

I used to donate plasma. First, the blood is taken, then the plasma
is seperated by a centrifuge, then I got my blood cells back. Plasma
is essentially salt water, and is evidence that our ancestors once
crawled out of the sea.