DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   First KBC order (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/208762-first-kbc-order.html)

Louis Ohland July 30th 07 07:27 PM

First KBC order

After some trepidation, things took off.

I called, got a human operator, then to someone to give an order. I read
off the SKUs and quantities right off my cut n paste from the shopping
cart. Oddly, they could not calculate shipping at that point.

Supposedly, the company top banana wants to upgrade their orders
system to allow for adding items by clicking (like Enco). I personally
think they need to get the shipping included at the same time they do
the order, plus generate an order number.

So far, so good.