Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default First KBC order

After some trepidation, things took off.

I called, got a human operator, then to someone to give an order. I read
off the SKUs and quantities right off my cut n paste from the shopping
cart. Oddly, they could not calculate shipping at that point.

Supposedly, the company top banana wants to upgrade their orders
system to allow for adding items by clicking (like Enco). I personally
think they need to get the shipping included at the same time they do
the order, plus generate an order number.

So far, so good.

Big Order Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 5 April 10th 06 08:22 PM
Toolstation .My First Order Stuart UK diy 15 March 31st 06 08:39 PM
BES ...Incomplete Order Stuart UK diy 5 March 24th 06 12:16 AM
BIG OL' ORDER PLACED Highland Pairos Woodworking 10 February 14th 05 07:37 PM
Anyone know where I can order a T5 ballast? Clive UK diy 3 December 13th 04 12:16 AM