Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default what are all these atheists doing here?

What a freak. You could get much easier "training" in being a
psychopathic killer via Xbox or PlayStation without physical discomfort.
Let's say that a looser such as yourself wants to be desensitized to
violence. Get yourself some violent games, check on the W.A.R. sites
that you survivalist types love, and act out your fantasy.

Why don't you and Murtha start a traveling road show (freak show?)
that continues to accuse american soldiers of war crimes? Jack has a
start on you, as he already accused a Marine of being a murderer before
the trial. Oops, rule of law plus liberal equals no justice.

Cliff wrote:
I gather that a very disproportionate percentage of US murderers
were "trained" by the US military.

Pavlov strikes again.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:46:22 -0500, Louis Ohland
wrote:

Get yourself some violent games, check on the W.A.R. sites
that you survivalist types love, and act out your fantasy.

W.A.R cites? What are those?

Gunner, practicing survivalist.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

W.A.R. sites are those connected to the White Aryan Resistance.

Though in reality, any good leftist blog will probably be even more
(Moore?) extreme. Daily KOS?

wrote:

Get yourself some violent games, check on the W.A.R. sites
that you survivalist types love, and act out your fantasy.

W.A.R cites? What are those?

Gunner, practicing survivalist.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:48:12 -0500, Louis Ohland
wrote:

W.A.R. sites are those connected to the White Aryan Resistance.

Though in reality, any good leftist blog will probably be even more
(Moore?) extreme. Daily KOS?

Louise..I dont know what sound byte you have been sucking on..but
survivalists are NOT supremists. We count (and proudly so) any race,
creed or sexual preference as "just folks"

Are there some bigots who are survivalists? Probably. Are there some
blacks who are bigots? Indeed, as with any race or religion. There
are gun owning Liberals. But its hardly true that Liberals are gun
rights supporters.

The term "survivalist" was painted with a very black brush by the
leftwing liberal media. Survivalists tend to be rugged individualists
not known for sucking up the Leftist party line..and in fact...the
vast majority are anti-leftists nanny staters...so the left/Libs
demonize them. Like Klanners demonized Jews and Blacks and
Catholics.

Gunner

wrote:

Get yourself some violent games, check on the W.A.R. sites
that you survivalist types love, and act out your fantasy.

W.A.R cites? What are those?

Gunner, practicing survivalist.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Please, when engaging in ad hominiem attacks, facts get in the way.
Since Cliff has failed so far in engaging what's left of his brain (too
many hash brownies at the peace-in) I figured something a bit more
pedestrian would suffice.

To me, calling a stark raving liberal a survivalist is one of the
lowest PC names around. Kazinsky = survivalist = bomber = Cliff... Or
as PETA sez "a boy is a pig is a rat", nicely making hash of the value
of cognition in the mix.

Cliff posts to misc.survivalism, I don't. Where are the black
helicopters when you really need them?