Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Looking for info on the Sears/Craftsman(Double A) 109.20630 lathe

Nick wrote:
Hiya all,

First time posting here. I just picked up a neat old Craftsman
(Double A) 109.20630 metal lathe. Do any of you all have the manual
or other info scanned?

Hi Nick

Join the 109 Yahoo group.
I think the manual is in the files section.
Check out www.homeshopsupply.com.
Bill Hardin is the owner of that and the Yahoo group, great guy.
I have a wealth of photos and docs on these at home.
Drop me an email if you need something you can't find.

Have fun

Rex
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Rex wrote:

Join the 109 Yahoo group.

Also see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/craftsman109/

I think the manual is in the files section.

well, close.