Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default hi

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :
http://www.al-sunnah.com/
http://islamfaq.com/news_muslims/new_muslims.html
http://www.why-islam.com/
http://www.islam-qa.com/
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/

We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
ps.com...

Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!

Yes

http://www.navynucweps.com/images/Archives/W80.jpg

http://www.navynucweps.com/images/W81poster.jpg

Problem solved.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:04:32 -0700, "azotic" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!

Yes

http://www.navynucweps.com/images/Archives/W80.jpg

http://www.navynucweps.com/images/W81poster.jpg

Problem solved.

Best Regards
Tom.

For those that care about giving the very best.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 26, 12:14 am, "
wrote:
[...]
We advise you visiting :http://www.al-sunnah.com/http://isla...mtomorrow.com/

We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :

OY! First the Christian nutcases want to save our souls and now the
Muslim nutcases want 2 get in on the act!

Save our own souls! Leave mine alone - it's doing JUST FINE,
thankyouverymuch! LOL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default high on ignorance!

" wrote:

Excuse me!!

There is no excuse for the likes of you.

Would you stop for a moment?!

No! Go away you sick bunch of pedophile lovers.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:02:35 -0000, eric h wrote:

OY! First the Christian nutcases want to save our souls and now the
Muslim nutcases want 2 get in on the act!

Save our own souls! Leave mine alone - it's doing JUST FINE,
thankyouverymuch! LOL

Paraphrasing an act by a comedian on the BBC recently:-

When the three Abrahamic religions (Jews, Christians and Muslims) have
finished blowing things and people up, and generally ruining the scenery, can
the rest of us have our world back please?

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:57:21 +0100, with neither quill nor qualm, Mark
Rand quickly quoth:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:02:35 -0000, eric h wrote:

OY! First the Christian nutcases want to save our souls and now the
Muslim nutcases want 2 get in on the act!

Save our own souls! Leave mine alone - it's doing JUST FINE,
thankyouverymuch! LOL

Paraphrasing an act by a comedian on the BBC recently:-

When the three Abrahamic religions (Jews, Christians and Muslims) have
finished blowing things and people up, and generally ruining the scenery, can
the rest of us have our world back please?

Bwahahahahaha! I love it!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 26, 12:14 am, "
wrote:
[...]

It is not a lack of freedom and democracy that produces terrorists.
Neither North Koreans nor Cubans are busy blowing themselves up in
cafes. The common denominator among all major terrorist producing
states is Islam, as politically incorrect as it may be to say. It is
this narrow and unbending theocratic civilization, which often
provides education only in the form of uncompromising religious
indoctrination, that actually supplies most of the fuel for world
terror. However, it is the caustic sense of humiliation among many
Muslims over Western ascendancy that actually lights the fuse. Muslims
are raised on the belief that Islam, the perfect faith, is superior to
all other religions and that the only reason that Islam is not
ascendant is that the West is undermining it. Many Muslims simply find
it impossible to attribute their current situation to their own
civilization's failures.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

just to keep the record straight, I thought that Shin Fein was doing a
pretty good job of blowing people up, also the Basque separatists in Spain
are doing it - are they muslim also?