Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc

Default John Ratzenberger on building ****...

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:59:49 -0400, Steve Mulhollan
wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:12:12 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Awl--

Recently the above (Cliff-ee, on Cheers, no relation to our Cliff--at least
I don't think so g) was on Larry King or some such, talking about our
yout', development, etc. I didn't catch all of it, so feel free to fill in
here.

What I did catch, tho, was amazingly astute and insightful, albeit with some
unforeseen ironies (below).

Saw him on do a show from the Ruger factory. He's a fair hand with a
shotgun.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Good Idea == Bad Idea
--