GerryO

Default Require diagram for the Curtis 1203-1 PMDC motor controller

14 June 2004 6:19 AM

I am looking for the basic external hook-up diagram for the Curtis 1203-1
PMDC motor
controller. It has the B+ and B- ,M+ and M- which are quick disconnects and
probably self explanatory, along with two individual sets of square male
pins which I am having difficulty in figuring out. The first male set has
two pins and the second male set has 6 pins. I am assuming this controller
came from a mobility aid scooter,therefore braking ,reversing and a speed
control pot
etc were probably used on these pins. Confirmation via diagram /email or
web
link as to what is connected to where would be greatly appreciated.

PS : Curtis wants to sell me a new controller as their listings on the web
start at 1204/1205 and are dissimilar from the 1203.

Cheers..Gerry

GerryO

15 June 2004 8:00 AM

UPDATE-

Visited Curtis website again and emailed Tech Support regarding any
documentation available. One of their engineers emailed me back in minutes
with a pdf file on the 1203A manual. I am impressed as it was exactly what I
was looking for. A positive reply must depend on which individuals receive
the request. Thank you- Curtis.

Cheers...Gerry