DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nice write up about LEDs (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/16880-re-nice-write-up-about-leds.html)

z June 13th 04 12:51 AM

Nice write up about LEDs

Sue wrote in message . ..
On 12 Jun 2004 05:31:39 -0700, (z) wrote:

Sue wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:57:40 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Sue rista --

Seems rather odd to me that you almost always use his first
name in your posts. Either you think you are being
insulting (Mark is a fine name IMO) or you think you are
letting out some big secret and you are somehow special
because you discovered it (he's posted his full name on
several occasions including a long string of middle names).

Neither. Sorry, Sue.

No apology necessary. Then perhaps it's a sign of respect. How nice.
Whatever it is I'm sure you have an excellent reason.
Sue

So let me get this straight; Gunnie's standard stle of 'debate' is to
delete the content of any post that makes substantial criticisms of
his previous unsupported assertions, and instead reply with general
content-free nastiness and call the other guy names, but you have
issues with Carl's motives in calling him 'Mark'?

"Issues" may be too strong a word, but yep. However, I believe you
answered my question. Thanks.

What question?

Sue

Sue June 13th 04 01:02 AM

Nice write up about LEDs

On 12 Jun 2004 16:51:57 -0700, (z) wrote:

Sue wrote in message . ..

wrote:

[...]

Sorry. Not originally asked as a question except to myself. Posed as
speculation in the post. In question form that would have been "why
does Carl always refer to Gunner (Mark) by his real name?" I believe
it's clear now so you may step out.
Sue

Sue

z June 13th 04 04:10 PM

Nice write up about LEDs

Sue wrote in message . ..
On 12 Jun 2004 16:51:57 -0700, (z) wrote:

Sue wrote in message . ..

wrote:

[...]

Glad to have cleared that up (???)