jim rozen

Default Hoyt McKagen? (obit)

In article , XS11E says...

"Oliver Hoyt McKagen, III, 59, of Blacksburg, died Wednesday, April
28, 2004"

http://obituaries.roanoke.com/obits/...&pg=4&id=15132

From the motorcycle ng, apparently a frequent contributor
to RCM has died recently. No doubt Hoyt and Teenut are
mixing it up at this moment.

Jim

please reply to:

Tim Williams

"jim rozen" wrote in message
"Oliver Hoyt McKagen, III, 59, of Blacksburg, died Wednesday, April
28, 2004"

*The* Hoyt? Not an indication at all, saw a few posts relatively recently
even... well... guess I'll have to find something to toast.

Tim

--
"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting

wallster

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"jim rozen" wrote in message
"Oliver Hoyt McKagen, III, 59, of Blacksburg, died Wednesday, April
28, 2004"

*The* Hoyt? Not an indication at all, saw a few posts relatively recently
even... well... guess I'll have to find something to toast.

Tim

--
"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting
and Games: http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms

Hell I'll toast him! clink! everyone has a good side! Take care Hoyt!
walt

Mark Rand

"jim rozen" wrote in message
"Oliver Hoyt McKagen, III, 59, of Blacksburg, died Wednesday, April
28, 2004"

*The* Hoyt? Not an indication at all, saw a few posts relatively recently
even... well... guess I'll have to find something to toast.

Tim

--
"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,
and Games: http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms

Hell I'll toast him! clink! everyone has a good side! Take care Hoyt!
walt

I also raise my glass.

Mark Rand