Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Errol Groff

Default Recent additions to NEMES website

North American Model Engineering Show 2006

http://neme-s.org/NAMES_2006/NAMES_2006_1.htm

Gas and Oil Musuem in Parkersburg WV

http://neme-s.org/Gas_Oil_Museum/Oil_Gas_Museum_1.htm

Warther Carvings Museum. Absolutely outstanding!!!!

http://neme-s.org/Warther_Carvings/W...Carvings_1.htm

Air and Space Musuem

http://neme-s.org/ASM_February_2004/...ASM_2006_1.htm

Civil War Park in Petersburg VA

http://neme-s.org/Civil_War_Petersburg/petersburg.htm

Cold Springs WV, where old equipmet goes to die

http://neme-s.org/Cold_Springs_WV/co...t_virginia.htm

WWII Memorial Washington D.C.

http://neme-s.org/WWII_Memorial_DC/w...memorial_1.htm

Dunstable MA engine show

http://neme-s.org/Dunstable_2006/dunstable_2006.htm

Watervielet Arsenal Museum

http://neme-s.org/Watervliet%20Arsenal/1.htm

Francis Farm Cracker Grinder Restoration project

http://neme-s.org/Francis_Farm/franc...er_grinder.htm

D-Day Memorial Bedford, VA

http://neme-s.org/D_Day_Memorial/Nat...Memorial_1.htm
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Errol,

You've outdone yourself this time! I chanced onto your post with the idea
of a brief visit. Wrong! Your narrative and absolutley marvelous links to
great sites occupied a large portion of my morning. Thanks very much for
sharing.

Bob Swinney

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Errol Groff

On Thu, 25 May 2006 09:51:05 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Errol,

You've outdone yourself this time! I chanced onto your post with the idea
of a brief visit. Wrong! Your narrative and absolutley marvelous links to
great sites occupied a large portion of my morning. Thanks very much for
sharing.

Bob Swinney

Bob:

Thanks for the kind words. Your comments are truly appreciated and
help make all the work involved worth it.

Thanks again for taking time to send your thoughts.

Errol Groff

PS I am always happy to contribute to the delinquency of anyone who
probably had better things to do than spend time looking at web pages.