Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Grimm

Default FS: Cincinnatti #4 horizontal milling machine with vertical head

If anyone is interested, speak up quick. This gets listed on ebay by the end
of the week.

Cincinatti #4 horizontal milling machine, has vertical head.
This one is a bit rare, it has a 10 foot table.
I don't know the actual travel, but we machined a pair of 6 foot long rails
on it today.
Has a separate feed motor, or uses spindle motor for rapid traverse.
This is the last machine we have that uses #50 tooling, so our entire
inventory of #50 goes with.
Parts and service manual included.
Tee nuts specific to this model included

It has to go to make room for a new arrival.

free loading onto open truck or trailer

delivery negotiable

first $1500 takes it

Washington, PA

724-986-4726

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Tue, 23 May 2006 02:00:36 GMT, "Jon Grimm"
wrote:

If anyone is interested, speak up quick. This gets listed on ebay by the end
of the week.

Cincinatti #4 horizontal milling machine, has vertical head.
This one is a bit rare, it has a 10 foot table.
I don't know the actual travel, but we machined a pair of 6 foot long rails
on it today.
Has a separate feed motor, or uses spindle motor for rapid traverse.
This is the last machine we have that uses #50 tooling, so our entire
inventory of #50 goes with.
Parts and service manual included.
Tee nuts specific to this model included

It has to go to make room for a new arrival.

free loading onto open truck or trailer

delivery negotiable

first $1500 takes it

Washington, PA

724-986-4726

GACK!!!!!! DROOL!!!!!!!!!! Sigh....

Thats a hell of a machine. Damned little you couldnt do with it if you
can run a horizontal.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33

kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 April 3rd 06 12:45 PM
kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 March 27th 06 03:24 PM
kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 March 27th 06 03:24 PM
sewing machinery sedatkzyk UK diy 0 March 21st 06 12:55 PM
Pools horizontal milling machine George Ricketts Metalworking 6 August 1st 03 02:52 AM