Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Howard Eisenhauer

Default Bye Bye Oil, hello HHO gas

On 22 May 2006 13:03:08 -0700, "bobber" wrote:

Paper is linked on the website.

http://hytechapps.com/science/A%20NE...lli%208-04.doc

The scientist (Prof. Ruggero Maria Santilli) is also mentioned there. I
have the pdf file of the paper along with the Journal name but you will
have to look it up on Google as I don't have that link with me right
now.

Oakey Doakey, the only journal I could find that listed this guy when
I googled him is something called the "Hadronic Journal". This
appears to be a publication of "The Institute for Basic Reaserch".

Gotta love that name .

Now my problem with this is that the good prof. appears to be the
president of said "Institute" & there-to-fore the publisher of the
journal that his articles appear in.

That Just Ain't Kosher.

As for being a "peer-reviewed" journal there is some mention here-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped..._Pseudoscience

that this journal isn't considered to be something worth reading. If
so then the question arises, who are the "peers" reviewing these
articles?

A search for "magnecules" turns up nothing that isn't directly
referenced to the above priof/institute/journal.

Zip. Zero. Nothing. Nada.

Not one reference to them from any sort of recognized unaffiliated
serious source of information.

With regard to the HHO gas that the prof's paper endorses I would
suggest a side-by-side review of the "Magnegas" web site,

http://www.magnegas.com/

& the institute's website,

http://www.i-b-r.org/

Call me suspicious but it would appear to be more than a bit of
co-incidence involved in the respective sites' design ;.

Do you think maybe the phyisist who published the paper in the journal
published by the institute he's president of could possibly have
anything to do with the company thats selling equipment that's based
on his theory?

Could it be he earns enough as an academic to drive a Ferrari?

http://www.magnegas.com/images/SantilliD.gif

Could be, but I have my doubts.

H.