Gunner

Default 4C Collet listing available

The 4C collets I previously mentioned last month have been itemized
and a .xls file is available. Email me and Ill sent it your way.

Gunner

"As physicists now know, there is some nonzero probability that any object will,
through quantum effects, tunnel from the workbench in your shop to Floyds Knobs,
Indiana (unless your shop is already in Indiana, in which case the object will
tunnel to Trotters, North Dakota).
The smaller mass of the object, the higher the probability.
Therefore, disassembled parts, particularly small ones,
of machines disappear much faster than assembled machines."
Greg Dermer: rec.crafts.metalworking

Router collet sizes Mike UK diy 6 March 31st 04 02:24 PM
Will 5C collet hold my work? Ed Metalworking 9 October 14th 03 06:03 AM
starter 3C collet set all US made Grant Erwin Metalworking 0 September 14th 03 12:00 AM