DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Morse Tapers... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/156758-morse-tapers.html)

Joe AutoDrill May 9th 06 04:00 PM

Morse Tapers...

I know of the MT1 thru MT5... Are there larger Morse Tapers out there? MT6
or larger?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Karl Townsend May 9th 06 04:51 PM

Morse Tapers...

Machinery handbook lists morse tapers 0 through 7 (that's one smaller and
two bigger)

--
(©¿©) An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Two apples a day gets the doctor's OK.

Karl Townsend

c.henry May 10th 06 02:47 AM

Morse Tapers...

we have some mt-6 tapers at the shaop , never seen a seven though ,
there are also the jarno series of tapers