DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Logan Lathe discussion group? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/156694-logan-lathe-discussion-group.html)

[email protected] May 9th 06 04:40 AM

Logan Lathe discussion group?

Looking for an active Logan Lathe dedicated discussion group.
I know about the Yahoo one.
Any others out there?
RichD, Atlanta

Richard J Kinch May 9th 06 05:19 AM

Logan Lathe discussion group?

Any others out there?

Not that I know of, being a Logan owner for some years. Why not use r.c.m?

A curse on proprietary substitutes for Usenet. What a corruption and
greedy exploitation of a grand idea. The stomach flukes of NNTP.
Suckering people in like a peep show pimp. Bah.

Rex B May 9th 06 04:38 PM

wrote:
Looking for an active Logan Lathe dedicated discussion group.
I know about the Yahoo one.
Any others out there?
RichD, Atlanta

Rich, there are no others. The Yahoo group is a good one, and fairly
active.

Rex B
9B-17-1 Logan
Fort Worth

[email protected] May 9th 06 08:17 PM

Logan Lathe discussion group?

Thanks Rex & Richard,
from what I see the Yahoo group is fairly DEAD.
From it's inception there have been only a few messages and no

discussion.
I get more email about some mysterious "Event" than anything.
RichD, Atlanta (Logan 11 - as yet, not reassembled)

Snag May 9th 06 11:37 PM

wrote:
Thanks Rex & Richard,
from what I see the Yahoo group is fairly DEAD.
From it's inception there have been only a few messages and no

discussion.
I get more email about some mysterious "Event" than anything.
RichD, Atlanta (Logan 11 - as yet, not reassembled)

Actually , though it's not the most active group out there , I get anywhere
from a couple to a couple dozen posts a day .
And good info , most of the time . Scott Logan moderates the group , and
is usually quick to help out if you have a question .
Are you sure you found the right group ?

go to:

Snag aka OSG #1
'76 FLH "Bag Lady"
BS132 SENS NEWT
"A hand shift is a manly shift ."
shamelessly stolen
none to one to reply

[email protected] May 10th 06 02:33 AM

Logan Lathe discussion group?

Hi Snag,
Well Dang! I was on the "other" Logan Lathe list with a total of 19
messages and it
seems most are from Logan Lathe in spite of the proclamation that "This
forum is not connected to the Logan Lathe and Logan Actuator Co in any
way"
I'll give Lathe-list a shot,
thanks, RichD