Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need RCM's Help With MarMachine's Website

Pete Albrecht, yes he's alive and well, has prepped a rudimentary
website for me. We list both the machine/fab shop capabilites and our
nearly current list of machines for sale. We want to do some pictures
soon but haven't got any representative ones available yet. I'd love to
have any constructive critcism you RCMer's have to offer. BTW: The
broken leg is healing and I hope to be back in the shop shortly. I have
been loading a lot of odds and ends onto eBay and Craigs list to fill
the "sitting around time". I can assure you daytime televison, even
with 100 channels, is a waste land. Leigh@ MarMachine Please note
this is not my Email address as many of you, including Gunner, may
think.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On 30 Apr 2006 19:07:07 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

Pete Albrecht, yes he's alive and well, has prepped a rudimentary
website for me. We list both the machine/fab shop capabilites and our
nearly current list of machines for sale. We want to do some pictures
soon but haven't got any representative ones available yet. I'd love to
have any constructive critcism you RCMer's have to offer.

www.marmachine.com ?

Here are some quick not-so-positive things I noticed: There are no
page links back to the home page, there's no text on the site at all,
the home page picture on home page links to the home page for some
reason, and the font for the copyright (2003?) isn't very legible at
1024 resolution. Why are you using a black background?

Positives: The pictures are clear and the pages load quickly.

BTW: The broken leg is healing and I hope to be back in the shop shortly. I have
been loading a lot of odds and ends onto eBay and Craigs list to fill
the "sitting around time".

That's good news, Leigh!

I can assure you daytime televison, even
with 100 channels, is a waste land.

Move up to 180 channels for the commercial-free music stations,
movie-only channels, and OLN, which hosts some decent programs.
(Guns 'n Ammo metal content)

Leigh@ MarMachine Please note
this is not my Email address as many of you, including Gunner, may
think.

Adam?

--
Lord, Thou hast made this world below the shadow of a dream,
An', taught by time, I tak' it so - exceptin' always Steam.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

wrote:

We list both the machine/fab shop capabilites and our
nearly current list of machines for sale.

Can't see that. Just 2 pages with good pictures.

We want to do some pictures soon but haven't got any representative ones
available yet.

Aha!?

I'd love to have any constructive critcism you RCMer's have to offer.

How do you spell "email"?
I have looked at the source of your HTML. Certainly not done by someone
how knows what he is doing. Or -for example- who else has the font
"BankGothic Md BT" on his PC?

BTW:
Tell PA greetings from me. He might remember me with
"

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Siggy

There seems to be a bug in your navigation buttons. It takes two clicks
before my browser passes me to the linked page. Also, when using my browser
Back button to go back to the home page the previously selected nav buttons
highlighted and surrounded by a selection box along with a tooltip that says
"Press SPACEBAR or ENTER to activate this control." It looks like your page
is not managing button state properly.

Robert

ups.com...