Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dave

Default Cincinnati mill

Hi I was hoping to find someone to help me rewire my 1955 Cincinnati
toolmaster mill it is currently wired 440. I have not been able to find
local help in this matter and talking to the tec dept at Cincinnati the
only spects for this mill are for a french machine. Thay can't be sure
that it will apply to my machine.And at the cost of 25.00 just for the
schamic im not sure I want there info.Any one up to it?
thanks David Masters

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ

Have you taken off the cover plate to see if there might be a diagram
underneath? How many and what kind of numbering scheme do you see in the
junction box?

dave wrote:
Hi I was hoping to find someone to help me rewire my 1955 Cincinnati
toolmaster mill it is currently wired 440. I have not been able to find
local help in this matter and talking to the tec dept at Cincinnati the
only spects for this mill are for a french machine. Thay can't be sure
that it will apply to my machine.And at the cost of 25.00 just for the
schamic im not sure I want there info.Any one up to it?
thanks David Masters

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On 25 Apr 2006 08:32:22 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "dave"
quickly quoth:

Hi I was hoping to find someone to help me rewire my 1955 Cincinnati
toolmaster mill it is currently wired 440. I have not been able to find
local help in this matter and talking to the tec dept at Cincinnati the
only spects for this mill are for a french machine. Thay can't be sure
that it will apply to my machine.And at the cost of 25.00 just for the
schamic im not sure I want there info.Any one up to it?
thanks David Masters

For $10k, I'll send my man out there tomorrow.

(Hey, Gunner, wanna make $5k for a couple days' work?)

Have you read the new book "What Would Machiavelli Do?"
----------------------------
http://diversify.com Dynamic, Interactive Websites!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:05:19 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On 25 Apr 2006 08:32:22 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "dave"
quickly quoth:

Hi I was hoping to find someone to help me rewire my 1955 Cincinnati
toolmaster mill it is currently wired 440. I have not been able to find
local help in this matter and talking to the tec dept at Cincinnati the
only spects for this mill are for a french machine. Thay can't be sure
that it will apply to my machine.And at the cost of 25.00 just for the
schamic im not sure I want there info.Any one up to it?
thanks David Masters

For $10k, I'll send my man out there tomorrow.

(Hey, Gunner, wanna make $5k for a couple days' work?)

Tell me where to pick up the tickets

Gunner

Have you read the new book "What Would Machiavelli Do?"
----------------------------
http://diversify.com Dynamic, Interactive Websites!

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:01:16 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

wrote:

On 25 Apr 2006 08:32:22 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "dave"
quickly quoth:

Hi I was hoping to find someone to help me rewire my 1955 Cincinnati
toolmaster mill it is currently wired 440. I have not been able to find
local help in this matter and talking to the tec dept at Cincinnati the
only spects for this mill are for a french machine. Thay can't be sure
that it will apply to my machine.And at the cost of 25.00 just for the
schamic im not sure I want there info.Any one up to it?
thanks David Masters

For $10k, I'll send my man out there tomorrow.

(Hey, Gunner, wanna make $5k for a couple days' work?)

Tell me where to pick up the tickets

Wait'll I get the cash in hand and, oh yeah, the address. g