Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
WIND

Default iron wire

Our company established in 1992, Rongke Metal Products Co., Ltd. is
a manufacturer of various kinds of products including galvanized iron
wire,annealed iron wire,straight cut iron wire and electric welding rod
.. Located in Shijiazhuang, China, we have more than 10 years'
experience in manufacturing iron products for the international market.
As an manufacturer, we ensure 100% customer satisfaction through
quality superiority and outstanding service. Appropriately, we are
constantly looking for opportunities to build new business
relationships with companies from around the world. If you are
interested,Rongke co.,Ltd will do our utmost to supply you with
world-class products and service at the lowest prices. Features:
1) Electro galvanized iron wi
a) Processing with low carbon steel wire, through drawing and
electric galvanizing
b) Standard size: 8--22#
c) Used in weaving wire mesh and fencing for expressway and
construction
d) Packing: Inner plastic and outer sack wrapped
2) Black annealed iron wire
1)One of our major products
2) Black annealed wire made of iron wire
3) Mainly used as tie wire or binding wire in construction
4) Size: 4# -22#
5) Wire diameter: 0.71mm-6.0mm
6) Packing: Inner plastic and outer sack wrapped
7) Custom orders are welcome

TLE:86-0311-84364444
Fax:86-0311-84364455

ADDRESS:jinzhou County, Hebei Province. China

Three way switches with 12/2 wire? [email protected] Home Repair 26 January 21st 06 07:48 PM
Repairing Lightning Damaged Tv's CJ Electronics Repair 20 June 22nd 04 06:03 AM
Salt and vinegar for rust removal Paul O. Woodworking 89 May 21st 04 09:20 PM
240 volt wiring Charles Home Repair 11 December 30th 03 11:13 PM
replacing old non-grounded (2 prong) electric receptacles David Jensen Home Repair 27 August 26th 03 12:14 AM