Statics

Default Ping Ed Haas, injection molder question

Hi Ed, I am looking at the same model of benchtop injection molder you said
you had several years ago (a Simplomatic JR). Google, Yahoo and MSN come up
dry for the shot size. Nearest I've been able to guess is 1/3 of and ounce.
What is the shot size on yours?

many thanks,
StaticsJason

steamer

--Yah, I think that's right. For more info on their machines and
others the place to look is in the UARCO catalog of supplies for trade
schools. Maybe on the web by now, but haven't looked.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Rock is waiting for
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the next Klaus Nomi...
Statics

Thanks Ed.

A pair of them came up on ebay a little bit ago, would have bought them but
the space for the mold just looked too tiny.

StaticsJason