Santa Cruz Mike

Default OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:29:44 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:09:23 GMT, Santa Cruz Mike
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Harvey... did they force all those homosexual seducers of teenage
boys to be priests??

Probably not, and no, not all of them. They provided an envorinment
that allowed and ecouraged it. They coerced their "flock" into
believing that it was not happening, and certainly forced many people
who complained to "put up _and_ shut up", along with their families
and carers.

Gary.. you make a lot of good points.. and are thought provoking.. but
your anger towards God, religious people.. makes you overstate your
views.. you talk about force... I think of force as a gun to the
head... or coercion... Homosexuals are not forced to join the
catholic church.. when someone wants to be a priest.. they don't just
say.. come on in and start your training.. each individual is
carefully screened to make sure they understand what it is they are
about to undertake and if that person really want to be a priest..
they don't want people to be priest who don't agree or believe what
they believe... in order for the homosexual priest to enter training
and the priesthood.. he must lie, cheat, connive and manipulate for
many years in order to join an organizations that he is diametrically
opposed too..... in other words.. he is joining under sinister and
subversive motives...

the flocks were not cooereced.. they were lied too... plan and
simple.. the church obviously handled the whole problem horribly....
but what is more interesting.... is the strange collusion between the
homosexual priest in covering this up.. and even those who are not
homosexual going along with the cover up in the name of "protecting
the image of the church"... again this is all horrible.. and wrong..
now with such strong words and actions for the people.. this will be
fixed... we live in a country were it is legal to be homosexual.. as
we must allow.. as religion should not be a matter of coercion.. and
with more and more of society becomes less religious.. our laws are
reflecting that... Again Gary.. as horrible as it is and was with
the homosexual priest seducing your teen boys.. and abusing children..
this mess would never of happened if these same priest had not sneaked
in the church, lied and manipulated a system they knew they did not
agree with or were compatible...

I hope you see the difference.. I am not saying we should not tolerate
homosexuals in our society.. I am saying that they were wrong to creep
in the churches under false pretenses... they took advantage of the
open and extended arms of many people..

Please say hello to Gary..and hope he can gain control over harvey
start posting again..

Later,
Mike

Cliff's Research Project:
Prove that God does not exist.
Which version of SmartCAm did you use to know so much about it's
abilities?
What Smartcam template files have you created or edited to understand
the code generation possibilities of Smart Cam?
What CAD/CAM system do you use on a daily, or weekly, ok monthly basis
to program with?
What is AIDS?
Why is considered an AIDS death?
What causes AIDS?

Santa Cruz Mike

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:29:44 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

Did the catholics force you to be an asshole?

Unfortunate choice of words.

But you get my point..where is the cooercion?

Mike

Santa Cruz Mike

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:29:44 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

By enforcing childbirth or abstinence, they, among others, have forced
me to live in a world that has many more people than there should be.
They use their political clout to force me to pay taxes to educate
children in a belief that I disagree with, while making profit from
that education. If I _was_ a Roman catholic, they would have certainly
have had a good go at infusing me with fear, by way of "belief".

Ok.. so you want to blam others for your intolerance of a very diverse
society... again.. all this enfocing....or cooercions

are not forced into childbirth.. there are actully people who like to
have children.. and as a civilized society we have agreed to make
some attempt to educate our children for the greater good of
society... and to do that we pay taxes.. we have agreed as a socitey
to do many things that many of us don't agree.. I don't like paying
taxes for the homosecual education in Santa Cruz that teach you kids
how to have safe homosexual sex.. or how to exchange their heroin
needles.. 40,000 a month ... But as a society of compassion, we all
have to contibute to things that we ourselves personally don't care
for... don't kid yourself about all the fear the roman cathaolics
have....

Later,
Mike

ff

Divorcees need it to collect alimony.

What? Should David Webb get a divorce to collect more antimony for his lead
alloying?

:^)...

Tim

Only if he's dyslexic.

Old Nick

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:11:59 GMT, Santa Cruz Mike
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

wrote:

Did the catholics force you to be an asshole?

Unfortunate choice of words.

But you get my point....

Another unfortunate choice...ah what the heck....
************************************************** ** sorry

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?
Old Nick

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:19:14 GMT, Santa Cruz Mike
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Ok.. so you want to blam others for your intolerance of a very diverse
society... again.. all this enfocing....or cooercions

Sorry? You support the Roman Catholic religion and then talk to _me_
of intolerance of a diverse society! RCs "know they are right" and
want everybody else to agree with them. This _has_ often been
attempted by coercion and force. RCs by the way are not the only ones.

are not forced into childbirth.. there are actully people who like to
have children..

And children and children and children...unless, by Papal decree (or
whatever), they abstain or are lucky, or perhaps infertile.

and as a civilized society we have agreed to make
some attempt to educate our children for the greater good of
society...

Which is only achieved by religious instruction in the the eyes of
that religion, not of the rest of society.

Blimey! Even if I accept that teaching about a Supreme Being was for
the good of society (which I question), when we have fights over
_which_ Supreme Being, when that Supreme being is beyond comprehension
and has to stay that way in order to be effective in their task by
most religious definitions, tell me how that is helping.

and to do that we pay taxes.. we have agreed as a socitey
to do many things that many of us don't agree.. I don't like paying
taxes for the homosecual education in Santa Cruz that teach you kids
how to have safe homosexual sex.. or how to exchange their heroin
needles.. 40,000 a month ...

So you are saying that religious education is a safety issue? If they
just have to believe in that religion then I must pay to have them do
it properly or they will get hurt? And I have to pay to teach properly
this way, and then I have to pay again to teach it properly that way,
and then there is the other way....

Teaching the safe way to carry out any activity does not per se
encourage that activity. Religious instruction does attempt encourage
religious belief. Thankfully it sometimes backfires....

for... don't kid yourself about all the fear the roman cathaolics
have....

I won't. I have seen it. As I child I remember being told about it by
Catholic kids. Fear, guilt, and persuasion by bribe were all in there.
************************************************** ** sorry

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?
Old Nick

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:44:46 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Actually, "seducers" is too kind a work. They are rapists.

Hear here!
************************************************** ** sorry

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?
Old Nick

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:42:42 -0600, "Paul K. Dickman"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Really? As long ago as THAT! G

Most Catholic schools have taught evolution as fact since 1950 when Pope
Pius XII pronounced it to not be in conflict with Catholic dogma.

************************************************** ** sorry

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?
Gunner

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:08:39 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

Ok.. so you want to blam others for your intolerance of a very diverse
society... again.. all this enfocing....or cooercions

Sorry? You support the Roman Catholic religion and then talk to _me_
of intolerance of a diverse society! RCs "know they are right" and
want everybody else to agree with them. This _has_ often been
attempted by coercion and force. RCs by the way are not the only ones.

Off course they are not the only ones. Atheists are unusually guilty
of this as well......

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE4.HTM

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Cliff Huprich

wrote:

Ok.. so you want to blam others for your intolerance of a very

diverse
society... again.. all this enfocing....or cooercions

Sorry? You support the Roman Catholic religion and then talk to _me_
of intolerance of a diverse society! RCs "know they are right" and
want everybody else to agree with them. This _has_ often been
attempted by coercion and force. RCs by the way are not the only

ones.

Off course they are not the only ones. Atheists are unusually guilty
of this as well......

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE4.HTM

"Lethal Politics: Soviet Genocide and Mass Murder Since 1917"

Those were conservatives & right-wingers, Gunner.
More government control, the morality police, more government
spending, more big government. Remind you of anyone?

(Gunner never met a Brown Shirt he did not like IMHO.)
--
Cliff