GTO69RA4

Default Hein-Warner hyrdaulics?

Does anyone know what happened to Hein-Warner? I picked up an old, old portable
hydraulic kit. It needs the usual rebuild stuff, plus some bushings and
threaded collars.

Who to I contact now for part for these things?

GTO(John)
GTO69RA4

Try "Hein-Werner" (with an E).

http://www.blackhawkparts.com/generic18.html

Ned Simmons

Thanks, the decal on the box is almost all worn off. Now I just have to figure
out what model I have and which part numbers I need. It's not marked anywhere I
can find. Any idea where I could get parts lists or other info?

GTO(John)
Steve Peterson

"GTO69RA4" wrote in message
Does anyone know what happened to Hein-Warner? I picked up an old, old

portable
hydraulic kit. It needs the usual rebuild stuff, plus some bushings and
threaded collars.

Who to I contact now for part for these things?

GTO(John)

Is it an orange colored 4 ton? I have one I bought in the early 80s back
when they were still built good. If so, I might be able to scrounge up my
manual.

Refinish King

Hydraulic Jack Inc

I think the URL is; www.hydraulicjack.com

I'll search for the catalog, but they have everything for everything,
exploded sheets, and hard parts too.

Refinish King