Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Default Cryptically OT

" * " sez:

" Take it to a political newsgroup........ This is a METALWORKING
newsgroup........."

Somehow, I can't get very interested in the opinion of anyone that signs
with a punctuation mark Why don't you take it over to "Anonymous is Us" or
other child-like forums catering to those who use punctuation marks
or lower case letters for their handles..

Bob (call me a "b") Swinney

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Robert Swinney wrote in article
" * " sez:

" Take it to a political newsgroup........ This is a METALWORKING
newsgroup........."

Somehow, I can't get very interested in the opinion of anyone that signs
with a punctuation mark Why don't you take it over to "Anonymous is Us"

or
other child-like forums catering to those who use punctuation marks
or lower case letters for their handles..

Or.....

.....people who double-post the same thing.......????

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Shoot- he's just some bored junior high school ****** sitting at home
watching the rain outside and numbed from too much MTV, or whatever.
Anyway, you can tell from the tone of his posts that his old man beats
him, only not hard or often enough.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Robert Swinney wrote:

" * " sez:

" Take it to a political newsgroup........ This is a METALWORKING
newsgroup........."

Somehow, I can't get very interested in the opinion of anyone that signs
with a punctuation mark Why don't you take it over to "Anonymous is Us" or
other child-like forums catering to those who use punctuation marks
or lower case letters for their handles..

Bob (call me a "b") Swinney

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Jeeze, " * ", I was so excited over communicating with you, I spasmodically
struck the key twice. Think how much I would have been all a'trimble if you
had used your real name. Or maybe " * " is your real name. Were you the
fourth child of that German mother that named her spawn, Alolph, Rudolph,
Getoff and Stayoff?

Bob (real name) Swinney