Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Erik

Default Catapult (Marginally OT)

Well... I'm sure this 'project' involved a bunch of metalworking, but
beyond that...

Click the 'play' button at the center of the image.

http://www.jumpingpixels.com/humancatapult.html

Erik

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

"Erik" wrote in message
Well... I'm sure this 'project' involved a bunch of metalworking, but
beyond that...

Click the 'play' button at the center of the image.

http://www.jumpingpixels.com/humancatapult.html

Erik

It looks like a total kick in the ass. That ol boy went up a LOOONG
way. I wonder how many Gs he was pulling?

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bart D. Hull

My thought was how many ways could that device have failed and not given
the jumper the altitude he needed.

I've used a water balloon catapult a few times and ended up with some
"duds" with no apparent reason.

YIKES!

Glad it worked!

Bart D. Hull