Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dick

Default OT Bush the leaker

I watch many of these political debating's on this group but seldom
respond. I've never started a political post in my life but what I've heard
on the news today has just plain astounded me. It's come out that after all
of the rhetoric from Bush about releasing classified data and putting our
CIA and such people in harms way is tantamount to treason and that he would
not stand for it now comes to light that he is the one who authorized the
leak. Has this man any conscience what so ever about what he has done to
this country? This so called leader is unbelievable. Nothing is sacred to
him, no laws, no constraints, no limits and absolutely no MORALES. Whatever
he wants he makes sure is done irregardless of the consequences to the
country or the people in it or the countries laws. This whole gang of thugs
have taken over my country and have made it one of the most hated countries
on earth. These people are the epitome of the "Hooray for me and **** you
attitude"

When will people finally open their eyes.
Dick Neighbors

--
Richard H. Neighbors
Building and repairing fine billiard cues for real pool players at

Bill Maher Cliff Metalworking 340 March 11th 06 01:23 PM
OT - Christians defend GWB Cliff Metalworking 223 March 2nd 05 05:12 AM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM