Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Mulhollan

Default Hamilton "Dick" Upshur

It is with great sadness that I wish to inform the model
engine-building community that Dick Upshur passed away on Sunday after
a long bout with cancer.

He was a friend, mentor and kindred spirit.

His funeral service will be held at Donahue Funeral Home, 1627 West
Chester Pike, Westtown, on Friday, March 31 at 11am, with visitation
at the funeral home on Friday from 10am to 11am.

Steve Mulhollan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson

Hey Steve,

Sorry to hear of that. Pass our condolences to Dick's family and
friends.

Nice of you to let us know.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.