Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.fan.tractors
hhggffdd

Default Folding light bar for compact tractor

Nothing amazing but I've been busy lately.

Enjoy...

http://www.freakyacres.com/?q=node/75
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.fan.tractors
hhggffdd

Uncle Ken wrote:
Nice job on the light bar. I've been thinking of doing one of
these myself. I'm wondering though, if the folded-down position can
light ahead or backwards and shields the lights from branches, what's
the purpose of the folded-up position?

-unk

LOL! I am remembering the movie "This is Spinal Tap"

(talking about guitar amps)
Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the
board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...
Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?
Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.
Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see,
most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all
the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your
guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?
Marty DiBergi: I don't know.
Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra
push over the cliff, you know what we do?
Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.
Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the
top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

....but anyway... When folded down they are not pointed correctly and
at that level and turned on they are right in the line of sight and
blinding to the eyes. They are better up above the operator.

Lawn tractor charging light [email protected] Home Repair 1 August 6th 05 07:13 AM
Light Bulb Phil UK diy 18 March 27th 05 05:50 PM
Found elsewhere but perhaps a bit close to home? John UK diy 5 December 29th 04 11:28 PM
Survey on Newsgroup Behavior Jens Arndt Home Repair 27 November 2nd 04 01:45 PM
Inground spa light replac barry martin Home Repair 0 October 14th 04 12:30 AM