Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike Berger

Default Lee at MarMachine

Did he make the parts himself?

Gunner wrote:
I have it on reliable authority, that yesterday..Thursday...Lee broke
his leg in two places and had to have surgery Friday to pin and screw
it all back together.

Yall may wish to send him an email at

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john

Gunner wrote:

I have it on reliable authority, that yesterday..Thursday...Lee broke
his leg in two places and had to have surgery Friday to pin and screw
it all back together.

Yall may wish to send him an email at

Gunner

I hope he didn't get that doctor from Hawaii that used a screwdriver for
the pins.

John

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:38:29 -0600, Mike Berger
wrote:

Did he make the parts himself?

Excellent question!

I dont think he does much medical stuff.

Gunner

Gunner wrote:
I have it on reliable authority, that yesterday..Thursday...Lee broke
his leg in two places and had to have surgery Friday to pin and screw
it all back together.

Yall may wish to send him an email at

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:37:36 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Whoops!! What happened??? Was the bike hurt too?

I was told he was loading machinery, and jumped off the trailer and
hit the ramp on the way down.

Many here have bought machinery from him.

He also has regular Ebay auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/8-Hoffmann-Rotar...QQcmdZViewItem

Example

Gunner

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:06:25 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I have it on reliable authority, that yesterday..Thursday...Lee broke
his leg in two places and had to have surgery Friday to pin and screw
it all back together.

Yall may wish to send him an email at

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Sterling

I have it on reliable authority, that yesterday..Thursday...Lee broke
his leg in two places and had to have surgery Friday to pin and screw
it all back together.

But I *told* him to *stay outta* those places.....
Ken.