Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default Good one for gunner Gorton mills

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-VERTICAL-...c mdZViewItem
I can find good deals but this could be a nice one on the other side.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:46:59 -0500, "wayne mak"
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-VERTICAL-...c mdZViewItem
I can find good deals but this could be a nice one on the other side.

Man, that table looks tiny on that huge chunk of iron.

Pete Keillor
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-VERTICAL-...c mdZViewItem
I can find good deals but this could be a nice one on the other side.

Man, that table looks tiny on that huge chunk of iron.

Pete Keillor

I have a 16-A. Talk about Stout!

Ill have to check into these..they are in my back yard..so to speak

If anyone is interested..I can go look at them.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

So Gunner whats the story??? 3 machines for what could be pocket cash? Sure
wish (won't do any good) that was here. I still turn up some good stones but
that is not very common with eBay. If I was out there I would help move
them.

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-VERTICAL-...c mdZViewItem
I can find good deals but this could be a nice one on the other side.

Man, that table looks tiny on that huge chunk of iron.

Pete Keillor

I have a 16-A. Talk about Stout!

Ill have to check into these..they are in my back yard..so to speak

If anyone is interested..I can go look at them.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:43:13 -0500, "wayne mak"
wrote:

So Gunner whats the story??? 3 machines for what could be pocket cash? Sure
wish (won't do any good) that was here. I still turn up some good stones but
that is not very common with eBay. If I was out there I would help move
them.

No idea. I gather those are $350 each, not total..but I may be wrong.
I find the riser blocks under the rams fascinating.

Btw...these have micrometer downfeeds, so you can drill to a fixed
depth.

They are Great model makers mills.

They also weigh about 1800lbs each.

Ive dropped the seller an email inquireing about them.

Perhaps I can get all three and hold em for anyone who wants one. At a
profit for me of course..but not a big one.

Gunner

.. .

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORTON-VERTICAL-...c mdZViewItem
I can find good deals but this could be a nice one on the other side.

Man, that table looks tiny on that huge chunk of iron.

Pete Keillor

I have a 16-A. Talk about Stout!

Ill have to check into these..they are in my back yard..so to speak

If anyone is interested..I can go look at them.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

- Proverbs 22:3

Gorton Mill Question (one for sale in my area) desperado Metalworking 0 February 9th 06 06:07 AM
Windows [email protected] Home Repair 7 January 21st 06 01:06 PM
· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Woodworking 0 January 30th 05 04:10 AM
good inspector to recommend in the Boston area? Tony Home Ownership 0 October 19th 04 04:38 PM
Carpet Mills of America - Houston, Dallas, etc - WE BEAT THEM! We won our SUIT! Silverman Home Ownership 0 September 23rd 04 01:55 AM