Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default New Flu Cue Discoveed

Place powdered milk & canned tuna under your bed.
Mix to suit I guess.

Conservative faith-based science from the neocons is indeed
a modern wonder.

On the domestic policy front: as $165,000 is hardly
a "living wage" just go shoplifting & turn it back in for cash.
Problem solved. Sort of like Delay & winger ethics.

HTH
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Cliff wrote in article

Conservative faith-based science from the neocons is indeed
a modern wonder.

NO!!!!!

There has been a belief in God - or, in Cliff's PC jargon a "supreme being"
- for thousands of years.....long before Jesus Christ was born.

It is the liberals denial of the existence of God that is, indeed, the
"....modern wonder."

Liberals have taken lessons from people like Hitler, and are attempting to
wipe out all belief - therefore HOPE - in order to put the concept of the
"father country" and the sharing of wealth - for the "common good", of
course - at the helm.

Atheism and religious persecution didn't work for Hitler, didn't work for
USSR and it won't work for communist China......nor will it ever turn
Cliffie into a true, learned man.

Even in the USA where freedom of religious practice abounds, atheism has
NOT established itself as the "religion - or non-religion - of choice". The
ONLY places where atheism prevails is those countries which have adopted
atheism as the "Official Religion - or, non-religion."

Any place where thinking men are allowed the freedom of choice, atheism
ranks way down on the list.

Believers STILL allow their strong religious beliefs to impact their lives,
their daily choices, and their major decisions.....

That, somehow, irks athiests such as Cliffie who feel (and ARE) perfectly
free to practice their own religious - or non-religious - beliefs.......

.......thanks in great part to our founding fathers who recognized God in
most of the documents that established the United States.....

Yet, these same "Cliffies" of the world feel compelled to deny others their
own free, religious choices - through ridicule and persecution in posts
such as these.

If YOUR beliefs are so great, Cliffie, why not discuss and highlight the
positive side of your beliefs instead of always trying to conjur up and
fabricate negative aspects of others' beliefs.....and your continuous
persecution of anyone who believes in God?

You really cannot, because there's nothing positive about atheism.......so,
you have no choice but to attempt - poorly attempt - to trash the beliefs
of others.....

Keep believing in that "God is dead!" crap, Cliffie......and pray - or in
your case *strongly hope* - that you are not wrong when you die........

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Guido

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:14:49 -0600, "*" wrote:

Believers STILL allow their strong religious beliefs to impact their lives,
their daily choices, and their major decisions.....

That, somehow, irks athiests such as Cliffie who feel (and ARE) perfectly
free to practice their own religious - or non-religious - beliefs.......

Sing along with me now:

Long-haired preachers come out every night,
Try to tell you what's wrong and what's right;
But when asked how 'bout something to eat
They will answer with voices so sweet:

CHORUS:
You will eat, bye and bye,
In that glorious land above the sky;
Work and pray, live on hay,
You'll get pie in the sky when you die.

The starvation army they play,
They sing and they clap and they pray
'Till they get all your coin on the drum
Then they'll tell you when you're on the bum:

Holy Rollers and jumpers come out,
They holler, they jump and they shout.
Give your money to Jesus they say,
He will cure all diseases today.
If you fight hard for children and wife --
Try to get something good in this life --
You're a sinner and bad man, they tell,
When you die you will sure go to hell.

Workingmen of all countries, unite,
Side by side we for freedom will fight;
When the world and its wealth we have gained
To the grafters we'll sing this refrain:

FINAL CHORUS:
You will eat, bye and bye,
When you've learned how to cook and to fry.
Chop some wood, 'twill do you good,
And you'll eat in the sweet bye and bye.

Joe Hill.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:59:55 +0000, Guido wrote:

Sing along with me now:

"John Sinclair" by John Lennon
[
It ain't fair, John Sinclair
In the stir for breathing air
Won't you care for John Sinclair?
In the stir for breathing air
Let him be, set him free
Let him be like you and me

They gave him ten for two
What else can the judges do?
Gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta,
gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta set him free

If he'd been a soldier man
Shooting gooks in Vietnam
If he was the CIA
Selling dope and making hay
He'd be free, they'd let him be
Breathing air, like you and me

They gave him ten for two
What else can the judges do?
Gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta,
gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta set him free

They gave him ten for two
They got Ali Otis too.
Gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta,
gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta set him free

Was he jailed for what he done?
Or representing everyone
Free John now, if we can
From the clutches of the man
Let him be, lift the lid
Bring him to his wife and kids

They gave him ten for two
What else can the *******s do?
Gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta,
gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta set him free
]

Classified secret by the FBI.
Where's Scooter when you need him?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Honest A Babin

Cliff, you are to infringement to the patewntI jhave on the flue cue.
I have worked many years perfevting this and you to post the name is
infringement. The flue cue is designed tiodo the masse shots to get.
You sri are the dishionecst one here yet a I m stand accused always.
NoO GOOds go unpinushed.
A Banbin
ISO 9000 cliant jobshop , rebuilt and rebuild or machine tools and
engineering. Custom pool cues and covers to keep the leaves out in
winter. KmART CASHIER #=12 briSTOl COnn.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tangent

Atheism and religious persecution didn't work for Hitler, didn't work for
USSR and it won't work for communist China......nor will it ever turn
Cliffie into a true, learned man.

When will the Christians remember that Hitler was not Atheist but an
Evangelical Christian.

Tangent

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Cliff wrote in article
[...]

From the clutches of the man
Let him be, lift the lid
Bring him to his wife and kids

They gave him ten for two
What else can the *******s do?
Gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta,

gotta,
gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta set him free
]

Classified secret by the FBI.
Where's Scooter when you need him?
--
Cliff

Thank you all for supporting my statement........

You are all focused on proving me and my beliefs to be wrong, through
ridicule and persecution......

........because you cannot prove yourself and your own beliefs to be right
!!!!!!!

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Guido wrote in article
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:14:49 -0600, "*" wrote:

Believers STILL allow their strong religious beliefs to impact their

lives,
their daily choices, and their major decisions.....

That, somehow, irks athiests such as Cliffie who feel (and ARE)

perfectly
free to practice their own religious - or non-religious - beliefs.......

.......thanks in great part to our founding fathers who recognized God in
most of the documents that established the United States.....

Yet, these same "Cliffies" of the world feel compelled to deny others their
own free, religious choices - through ridicule and persecution in posts
such as these.

As Cliffie would say, "original context restored..." or is *he* the only
one who is entitled to having his words interpreted correctly?

[...]

How does the above support YOUR beliefs? All I can see is you trying to
ridicule MY beliefs.......and to persecute me for these beliefs....

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.aol.tricks
Cliff

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:33:28 -0600, "*" wrote:

Thank you all for supporting my statement........

You are all focused on proving me and my beliefs to be wrong, through
ridicule and persecution......

What silly superstitious "beliefs" were you potty-trained in?
You probably don't even know enough to discuss them.
Got foorp?

BTW, You have to actually state something first to be proved
wrong. Thus far you have not. Have you?
(Is this that bigot Rick again?)
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Guido wrote in article
[...]

How mature!!!!

Right up there with other schoolyard recess taunts such as, "Four-eyes",
"Fat, fat water rat", and "She's got cooties."

Now....please explain what's *right* with YOUR beliefs - beyond the belief
you have exhibited that ridicule and persecution will sway me to your side,
of course - instead of using sophomoric bullying tactics to "prove" I am
wrong in MY beliefs....

Maybe.....just maybe........you resort to such immature drivel because you
- like the schoolyard bully - are really insecure and feel you must
ridicule that which you don't understand.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Guido

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:39:45 -0600, "*" wrote:

Guido wrote in article
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 05:14:49 -0600, "*" wrote:

Believers STILL allow their strong religious beliefs to impact their

lives,
their daily choices, and their major decisions.....

That, somehow, irks athiests such as Cliffie who feel (and ARE)

perfectly
free to practice their own religious - or non-religious - beliefs.......

......thanks in great part to our founding fathers who recognized God in
most of the documents that established the United States.....

Yet, these same "Cliffies" of the world feel compelled to deny others their
own free, religious choices - through ridicule and persecution in posts
such as these.

As Cliffie would say, "original context restored..." or is *he* the only
one who is entitled to having his words interpreted correctly?

Who denies you your religious choices? When were YOU jailed or
silenced?

Why should your freedom to proselytize be given any greater weight
than anyone elses? I have as much right to ridicule your beliefs as
you do to ridicule mine. The only difference being I'm better at it
than you.

[...]

Unless you believe that one should run about telling your fellows how
they should live their lives, and condemn them to hell if they don't
agree with you, how does the above ridicule your beliefs?

Of course if you do believe all that then you certainly do deserve
ridicule.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Guido

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:48:57 -0600, "*" wrote:

How mature!!!!

Right up there with other schoolyard recess taunts such as, "Four-eyes",
"Fat, fat water rat", and "She's got cooties."

The clergy they come in, stand up now, stand up now,
The clergy they come in, stand up now.
The clergy they come in, and say it is a sin
That we should now begin, our freedom for to win.
Stand up now, Diggers all.

The tithes they yet will have, stand up now, stand up now,
The tithes they yet will have, stand up now.
The tithes they yet will have, and lawyers their fees crave,
And this they say is brave, to make the poor their slave.
Stand up now, Diggers all.

'Gainst lawyers and 'gainst Priests, stand up now, stand up now,
'Gainst lawyers and 'gainst Priests stand up now.
For tyrants they are both even flatt againnst their oath,
To grant us they are loath free meat and drink and cloth.
Stand up now, Diggers all.

The club is all their law, stand up now, stand up now,
The club is all their law, stand up now.
The club is all their law to keep men in awe,
But they no vision saw to maintain such a law.
Stand up now, Diggers all.

The Cavaleers are foes, stand up now, stand up now,
The Cavaleers are foes, stand up now;
The Cavaleers are foes, themselves they do disclose
By verses not in prose to please the singing boyes.
Stand up now, Diggers all.

To conquer them by love, come in now, come in now
To conquer them by love, come in now;
To conquer them by love, as itt does you behove,
For hee is King above, noe power is like to love,
Glory heere, Diggers all.

Gerrard Winstanley
http://www.diggers.org/english_diggers.htm
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.aol.tricks
*

Cliff wrote in article
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:33:28 -0600, "*" wrote:

What silly superstitious "beliefs" were you potty-trained in?

Yup!

More ridicule and persecution.......simply for expressing a belief in
God......

Can't beat 'em with what YOU have to offer, why not knock what thet have to
offer?

You probably don't even know enough to discuss them.

You, of course, are a world-reknown expert on WMD (not WMDs) who is privy
to the security files of EVERY major military and political body in the
entire world....Communist bodies included.

Your expert *opinion* - and, it is ONLY an "opinion" - is that since there
were no WMD found, they never existed......and you've hung your hat on that
point to persecute anybody who happens to believe in what is going on in
Iraq and challenges your sometimes ridiculous drivel....

Anybody who disagrees with your POV - and begins to show your lack of
understanding on a point - is subjected to that schoolyard taunt, " Found
those 'WMDs' yet?"...."Fat, fat water rat." See the similarities?????

BTW, You have to actually state something first to be proved
wrong. Thus far you have not. Have you?

I don't believe I have, but YOU seem to be of a different mind....(Folks -
I realized the double-entendre when I completed that last line)

If you are suggesting that I haven't said anything that can be construed as
"wrong", then why are you so bent on ridiculing my beliefs and persecuting
me????

Or, do you believe my religious beliefs are wrong? - contradicting your
above statement......

You must think they are wrong to elicit such demeaning statements as
referring to my religious beliefs as "silly superstitious 'beliefs' ", and
" What 'god'? Looks a lot like Mickey Mouse?"

Walk up to a Muslim in an Arab country and say that. See what that gets
you......

But....I forget.......YOU live in the USA where everybody's freedoms of
religion and expression are guaranteed......Something which you seem to
forget every now and then....EVERYBODY's.......

Unfortunately, you seem to believe that you hold some sort of exclusivity
on that guarantee.......

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.......You are a pathetic old
man.

I feel sorry for anybody who is confined indoors and stuck in front of a
computer screen for the number of hours YOU seem to be each and every
day......the sum of your current events knowledge being limited and
influenced by the - shall we say "quirky" - world of the Internet.

There's some strange stuff out there in cyberspace, and you prove that
there are people who will believe just about anything that is published on
the 'net..

You obviously have some
issues......anger?....senility?.....alcoholism?... ...poor retirement
financial planning?......no friends?......a tendency towards
trolling?....Who knows?

But, I've wasted enough of a beautiful Saturday morning on you. I have a
REAL life to live - people of intelligence with whom to
interact......creative things to plan and do......interesting things to
observe without the filter of a computer monitor and someone else's
bias......A beautiful, abounding "nature" in which to wrap myself - a
"natural phenomenon" that even scientists admit could not possibly be the
result of random incidents......etc.

be the ONLY thing you have to cling to in life.

You have my sympathy - you pathetic, old, man...........

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Guido wrote in article
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:39:45 -0600, "*" wrote:

Unless you believe that one should run about telling your fellows how
they should live their lives, and condemn them to hell if they don't
agree with you, how does the above ridicule your beliefs?

Of course if you do believe all that then you certainly do deserve
ridicule.

Religious beliefs aside, you seem to be one of those "in-your-face" dudes
who goes around spoiling for a fight......

What an attitude!!!!!

Do a lot of people offer to step outside with you?

What is the "chip" on your shoulder?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Guido

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:11:16 -0600, "*" wrote:

Guido wrote in article
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:39:45 -0600, "*" wrote:

Unless you believe that one should run about telling your fellows how
they should live their lives, and condemn them to hell if they don't
agree with you, how does the above ridicule your beliefs?

Of course if you do believe all that then you certainly do deserve
ridicule.

Religious beliefs aside, you seem to be one of those "in-your-face" dudes
who goes around spoiling for a fight......

What an attitude!!!!!

Where do you get that from? Because I don't agree with you?

I've reread your initial reply to this thread. There is nothing
Christian in it but censorious twaddle. Your ignorance is to confuse
whatever strange cultist dogma you follow with a) Religion, and b)
Christianity.

You are correct on one point though, faith based science is not a
modern phenomena.

Do a lot of people offer to step outside with you?

What is the "chip" on your shoulder?

What is the cause of all this agression on your part?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:39:45 -0600, "*" wrote:

All I can see is you trying to ridicule MY beliefs.......and to
persecute me for these beliefs....

But should we CARE if you think that you can flap your arms
& fly from tall buildings?
Or should we be more worried about the sticky white rain?
http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:48:57 -0600, "*" wrote:

Now....please explain what's *right* with YOUR beliefs

What's wrong with them?
http://landoverbaptist.org/
http://whitehouse.org/dof/index.asp
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:48:57 -0600, "*" wrote:

Joe Hill.

How mature!!!!

Right up there with other schoolyard recess taunts such as, "Four-eyes",
"Fat, fat water rat", and "She's got cooties."

Now....please explain what's *right* with YOUR beliefs - beyond the belief
you have exhibited that ridicule and persecution will sway me to your side,
of course - instead of using sophomoric bullying tactics to "prove" I am
wrong in MY beliefs....

Maybe.....just maybe........you resort to such immature drivel because you
- like the schoolyard bully - are really insecure and feel you must
ridicule that which you don't understand.

Joe Hill spouted "immature drivel"?
http://www.phill.co.uk/comedy/benny/
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:05:46 -0600, "*" wrote:

Cliff wrote in article
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:33:28 -0600, "*" wrote:

What silly superstitious "beliefs" were you potty-trained in?

Yup!

More ridicule and persecution.......simply for expressing a belief in
God......

Which one(s)?
Some are pretty silly.
Others quite nasty. Consider the one that always seemed to have it
in for the Jews, as an example.

Can you blame them for wanting revenge on their imaginary "friend"?

Toss a coin; pray to a rock. Rocks, after all, ARE real, right?

Can't beat 'em with what YOU have to offer, why not knock what thet

Just guessing: "that"?

have to offer?

You probably don't even know enough to discuss them.

You, of course, are a world-reknown expert on WMD (not WMDs)

Not per the neocon party. Many, many thousands of tons of all
different sorts.

who is privy
to the security files of EVERY major military and political body in the
entire world....Communist bodies included.

Found those "WMDs" yet? Are they your faith-based religion?

Your expert *opinion* - and, it is ONLY an "opinion" - is that since there
were no WMD found, they never existed......

Now, now ... I know that the US has by far the most, right?
And hence deserves to be bombed into dust & rubble, right?

Consider:
So when the neocons claimed that they knew & had irrefutable proof
and refused to tell any that asked?
When they set up their plans to tell lies?

Can you use this excuse to break into your neighbor's house,
steal his things, murder him & his family, burn the house down,
call all your other neighbors that would not help you "terrorists",
and get off with huge prizes from the police?

"Officer, someday he might have had a BB gun in his basement. If
he ever got one he might have hurt someone's cat or invaded
Antartica with it ."

It's murder, pure & simple. Of about ~ 100,000 ++ ...

"If any one bring an accusation of any crime before the elders, and
does not prove what he has charged, he shall, if it be a capital
offense charged, be put to death." - Third Law, The Code of Hammurabi
written in about 1786 BC. In what is now (or was) Iraq.

The Neocon Menace is worse by far than the Communist Menace
ever was.
http://www.lincoln-ma.com/news_archi...cebuilders.htm

and you've hung your hat on that
point to persecute anybody who happens to believe in what is going on in
Iraq

As compared to what actually has, did and is?
No "WMDs", the neocons with illegal "premptive" attacks
(see map of oilfields to captu
http://www.judicialwatch.org/printer...oil-maps.shtml)

and challenges your sometimes ridiculous drivel....

You forgot that "Thou Shalt Not Kill" bit already.

Anybody who disagrees with your POV - and begins to show your lack of
understanding on a point - is subjected to that schoolyard taunt, " Found
those 'WMDs' yet?"...."Fat, fat water rat." See the similarities?????

No "WMDs", eh?

BTW, You have to actually state something first to be proved
wrong. Thus far you have not. Have you?

I don't believe I have,

But you've kept claiming ...... were you shading the "WMDs" or "gods"
quite a bit?

but YOU seem to be of a different mind....(Folks -
I realized the double-entendre when I completed that last line)

If you are suggesting that I haven't said anything that can be construed as
"wrong", then why are you so bent on ridiculing my beliefs and persecuting
me????

Was it the nuns?

Or, do you believe my religious beliefs are wrong? - contradicting your
above statement......

How so? What rock is yours?

You must think they are wrong to elicit such demeaning statements as
referring to my religious beliefs as "silly superstitious 'beliefs' ",

Which ones do you have today? "WMDs"?

and " What 'god'? Looks a lot like Mickey Mouse?"

You don't *know* but yammer on?

Walk up to a Muslim in an Arab country and say that. See what that gets
you......

Ask for foorp first .....

But....I forget.......YOU live in the USA where everybody's freedoms of
religion and expression are guaranteed......Something which you seem to
forget every now and then....EVERYBODY's.......

Think so, eh?
Just try a few human sacrifices ... sheesh.
Even those only a few months after conception ... or selling
liquor on a "holy day" in a blue-law area ....

Unfortunately, you seem to believe that you hold some sort of exclusivity
on that guarantee.......

Been snacking on Gramps again?

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.......You are a pathetic old
man.

I feel sorry for anybody who is confined indoors and stuck in front of a
computer screen for the number of hours YOU seem to be each and every
day......the sum of your current events knowledge being limited and
influenced by the - shall we say "quirky" - world of the Internet.

Is this about your "WMDs" again? Or your unknown rock gods?

There's some strange stuff out there in cyberspace, and you prove that
there are people who will believe just about anything that is published on
the 'net..

Unlike Faux "news", Falwell, Robertson, Rush & the neocons, right?

You obviously have some
issues......anger?....senility?.....alcoholism?.. ....poor retirement
financial planning?......no friends?......a tendency towards
trolling?....Who knows?

But, I've wasted enough of a beautiful Saturday morning on you. I have a
REAL life to live - people of intelligence with whom to
interact......creative things to plan and do......interesting things to
observe without the filter of a computer monitor and someone else's
bias......

Planning on going fishing, are you?

http://tinyurl.com/o8xpv

be the ONLY thing you have to cling to in life.

You have my sympathy - you pathetic, old, man...........

Must be Rickie ... G.
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 17 Mar 2006 18:29:25 -0800, "Tangent"
wrote:

Atheism and religious persecution didn't work for Hitler, didn't work for
USSR and it won't work for communist China......nor will it ever turn
Cliffie into a true, learned man.

When will the Christians remember that Hitler was not Atheist but an
Evangelical Christian.

Tangent

When will all the athests remember Joe Stalin was not a Christian but
an Atheist, as was Mao Zedung. Both of whom accounted for about
150,000,000 dead at their command

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default New Flu Cure Discoveed

wrote:

Atheism and religious persecution didn't work for Hitler, didn't work for
USSR and it won't work for communist China......nor will it ever turn
Cliffie into a true, learned man.

When will the Christians remember that Hitler was not Atheist but an
Evangelical Christian.

Tangent

When will all the athests remember Joe Stalin was not a Christian but
an Atheist, as was Mao Zedung.

Unlike the Popes & suchlike, right? Or Hitler ...

Both of whom accounted for about
150,000,000 dead at their command

Can't you count or consider the weather-induced famines?
And you are clearly counting Russia's WW-II dead as well,
in addition to having very bad "sources" of your"claimed data".
World population data shows no such huge decline in China's
population under Mao either - I checked a bit back when you made
the same idiot claims before.
And you neglected to consider China's huge death toll in WW-II ..
fighting Japan as a US ally ... ALL part of that number, right?

Or good ole Abe L. who probably killed many, many more as a %
of the population so why not blame him for it too?

BTW, Why are the Red States mostly the Slave States?
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tangent

Atheism and religious persecution didn't work for Hitler, didn't work for
USSR and it won't work for communist China......nor will it ever turn
Cliffie into a true, learned man.

When will the Christians remember that Hitler was not Atheist but an
Evangelical Christian.

Tangent

When will all the athests remember Joe Stalin was not a Christian but
an Atheist, as was Mao Zedung. Both of whom accounted for about
150,000,000 dead at their command

Gunner

Hitler(christian):600,000,000 Jews, Atheist, simpithizing christians
and catholics dead.
Mao Zedung was a Buddist.
Pol Pot was muslim.

and lets just put the crusades to the side due to poor christain record
keeping.

Tangent

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 19 Mar 2006 08:08:15 -0800, "Tangent"
wrote:

Atheism and religious persecution didn't work for Hitler, didn't work for
USSR and it won't work for communist China......nor will it ever turn
Cliffie into a true, learned man.

When will the Christians remember that Hitler was not Atheist but an
Evangelical Christian.

Tangent

When will all the athests remember Joe Stalin was not a Christian but
an Atheist, as was Mao Zedung. Both of whom accounted for about
150,000,000 dead at their command

Gunner

Hitler(christian):600,000,000 Jews, Atheist, simpithizing christians
and catholics dead.

Hitler killed 600,000,000?

No.
Mao Zedung was a Buddist.

Perhaps originally, but not after he bacame a Communist.

Pol Pot was muslim.

Muslim Cambodian?

Right...not

and lets just put the crusades to the side due to poor christain record
keeping.

Tangent

Again we have a Prime example of Buffoonery from the Left.

Shrug..why do these guys show their utter stupidity in public like
this?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.aol.tricks
Mecoman

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:33:28 -0600, "*" wrote:

Thank you all for supporting my statement........

You are all focused on proving me and my beliefs to be wrong, through
ridicule and persecution......

What silly superstitious "beliefs" were you potty-trained in?
You probably don't even know enough to discuss them.
Got foorp?

BTW, You have to actually state something first to be proved
wrong. Thus far you have not. Have you?
(Is this that bigot Rick again?)

Clif, if you take note, you will see that nobody here has bothered to post
to this thread.

It is a perfect example of exactly what we dislike your crossposting to this
group.

The requests for help are welcome, we have people here to give that help and
the others (I) usually learn something from the answers.

But this rehashing crap is a pain in the ass. Please take this group out of
your crossposts for this (and similar) thread(s).

I'm leaving the crossposting in so that the others from the other groups
will see it and, hopefully, remove this group from any of their answers to
your drivel.

--
Jeff
It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipedalian

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Tangent wrote in article
.com...

Atheism and religious persecution didn't work for Hitler, didn't work

for
USSR and it won't work for communist China......nor will it ever turn
Cliffie into a true, learned man.

When will the Christians remember that Hitler was not Atheist but an
Evangelical Christian.

So, you're saying what Hitler did to the Jews was NOT religious
persecution?!?!?!?!

Go take your medicine....You're overdue.......
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:33:58 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Mao Zedung was a Buddist.

"Mao Zedong" or Mao "Tse-tung" it seems.

Perhaps originally, but not after he bacame a Communist.

A bit of freedom FROM forced religion?

Pol Pot was muslim.

Muslim Cambodian?

Right...not

Would it matter with CIA backing?
"On the Side of Pol Pot: U.S. Supports Khmer Rouge"
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/US...US_PolPot.html
Reagan-Bush ....

and lets just put the crusades to the side due to poor christain record
keeping.

Tangent

Again we have a Prime example of Buffoonery from the Left.

Just because the xtians cooked & ate the kids? Even xtian
kids?

Shrug..why do these guys show their utter stupidity in public like
this?

We wonder about you.
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:50:16 -0600, "*" wrote:

Tangent wrote in article
s.com...

Atheism and religious persecution didn't work for Hitler, didn't work

for
USSR and it won't work for communist China......nor will it ever turn
Cliffie into a true, learned man.

When will the Christians remember that Hitler was not Atheist but an
Evangelical Christian.

So, you're saying what Hitler did to the Jews was NOT religious
persecution?!?!?!?!

Go take your medicine....You're overdue.......

Since when is religious persecution not a formost goal
of religions?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.aol.tricks
FWB

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:05:46 -0000, * wrote:

More ridicule and persecution.......simply for expressing a belief in
God.....

Thanks for reminding me.

I forgot to filter misc.survialism.

Too many bozos on that bus.

--
Blogging from Pine View Farm--http://frankwbell.no-ip.info/weblog
Updates daily. Worthwhile updates occasionally.

fwb2355 is a spam trap. Email frankwbell at comcast.net

Slackware (http://www.slackware.com) and Opera (http//:www.opera.com):
the ultimate internet experience.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.aol.tricks
Gunner

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:47:14 -0000, FWB wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:05:46 -0000, * wrote:

More ridicule and persecution.......simply for expressing a belief in
God.....

Thanks for reminding me.

I forgot to filter misc.survialism.

Too many bozos on that bus.

You do fit right in, however. So have the phiadilists escaped from
Sector 7 yet?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.aol.tricks
Mecoman

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:47:14 -0000, FWB wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:05:46 -0000, * wrote:

More ridicule and persecution.......simply for expressing a belief in
God.....

Thanks for reminding me.

I forgot to filter misc.survialism.

Too many bozos on that bus.

You do fit right in, however. So have the phiadilists escaped from
Sector 7 yet?

Gunner

I think you may have misread the poster. Frank most certainly does not fit
in with the bozos. You must have been referring to Cliff who, unfortunately,
brings some of them with him when he uses this (alt.aol.tricks) bus stop.

BTW, what do stamp collectors have to do with any of this? ;-p

--
Jeff
It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipedalian
verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualization can be verbalized
using compararatively simplistic lexicographical entitities.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.aol.tricks
Gunner

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:56:19 -0500, "Mecoman"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:47:14 -0000, FWB wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:05:46 -0000, * wrote:

More ridicule and persecution.......simply for expressing a belief in
God.....

Thanks for reminding me.

I forgot to filter misc.survialism.

Too many bozos on that bus.

You do fit right in, however. So have the phiadilists escaped from
Sector 7 yet?

Gunner

I think you may have misread the poster. Frank most certainly does not fit
in with the bozos. You must have been referring to Cliff who, unfortunately,
brings some of them with him when he uses this (alt.aol.tricks) bus stop.

Ah!

BTW, what do stamp collectors have to do with any of this? ;-p

Firesign Theater..its an in joke. G

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.aol.tricks
Cliff

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:56:19 -0500, "Mecoman"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:47:14 -0000, FWB wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:05:46 -0000, * wrote:

More ridicule and persecution.......simply for expressing a belief in
God.....

Thanks for reminding me.

I forgot to filter misc.survialism.

Too many bozos on that bus.

You do fit right in, however. So have the phiadilists escaped from
Sector 7 yet?

Gunner

I think you may have misread the poster. Frank most certainly does not fit
in with the bozos. You must have been referring to Cliff who, unfortunately,
brings some of them with him when he uses this (alt.aol.tricks) bus stop.

Gummer's bunker is near misc.survivalism (he lives atop the
San Andreas fault by choice).
His outhouse is uphill though .... over in alt.imperialism.bush
(he's a Monarchist IIRC).

HTH
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

* wrote:

If YOUR beliefs are so great, Cliffie, why not discuss and highlight the
positive side of your beliefs instead of always trying to conjur up and
fabricate negative aspects of others' beliefs.....and your continuous
persecution of anyone who believes in God?

You really cannot, because there's nothing positive about atheism.......so,
you have no choice but to attempt - poorly attempt - to trash the beliefs
of others.....

I noticed that you didn't get a reasoned response on that one. I think
you're on to something. The general atheist isn't FOR anything, just
against anything having to do with God. I wonder why it bothers them so
much?
GW

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

Default New Flu Cue Discovered

On 22 Mar 2006 08:00:11 -0800, "Gus" wrote:

* wrote:

If YOUR beliefs are so great, Cliffie, why not discuss and highlight the
positive side of your beliefs instead of always trying to conjur up and
fabricate negative aspects of others' beliefs.....and your continuous
persecution of anyone who believes in God?

You really cannot, because there's nothing positive about atheism.......so,
you have no choice but to attempt - poorly attempt - to trash the beliefs
of others.....

I noticed that you didn't get a reasoned response on that one. I think
you're on to something. The general atheist isn't FOR anything, just
against anything having to do with God. I wonder why it bothers them so
much?

Which cult superstition is yours?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.usenet.kooks
Gus

Cliff wrote:
On 22 Mar 2006 08:00:11 -0800, "Gus" wrote:

I noticed that you didn't get a reasoned response on that one. I think
you're on to something. The general atheist isn't FOR anything, just
against anything having to do with God. I wonder why it bothers them so
much?

Which cult superstition is yours?
--
Cliff

I believe that dirt created itself out of nothing. One day, dirt got
tired of just lying around so it changed some of itself into complex
life. It was all by accident so there's no purpose in life. Today, the
highest form of life is Liberals. Their "purpose" is to have fun but
they find this hard to do when Conservatives are in power so they just
lie around and complain about it. Someday they'll get back into power
and they will then be "complete".
Until then, the world will be a terrible place for them. Kind of like
Hell except that's just a fairy tale...except that maybe it is real for
them, right now. Hmmm

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

That was very good.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

Tangent wrote:
Hitler(christian):600,000,000 Jews, Atheist, simpithizing christians
and catholics dead.
Mao Zedung was a Buddist.
Pol Pot was muslim.

and lets just put the crusades to the side due to poor christain record
keeping.

Tangent

I think you're going off on a Tangent here. Hitler may have been raised
a Catholic but that in no way means he practiced it. In fact, his
government persecuted Jews, Protestants and Catholics. I think you're a
little off base if you're trying to say that Hitler was a Christian and
therefore you can blame Christianity for what he did.

Mao's religion was communism.

Pol Pot banned religion so I don't see how you can blame what he did on
religion.

Terrible things were done in the Crusades but many more terrible things
were done in the 20th century by the atheist bunch from Stalin to the
rest of the group.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:21:01 GMT, zadoc wrote:

Leo Szilard

Did you know that he was also an author of fiction?
And quite a good one, IMHO.

The Voice of the Dolphins
My Trial as a War Criminal
The Mark Gable Foundation
Calling All Stars
Report on “Grand Central Terminal”
Kathy and the Bear
The Mined Cities

Quite a bit of very readable non-fiction & essay-type things as well.
--
Cliff