Wayne

Default picked up the nichols

I picked up the nichols mill, so far it looks to be in good order. I hope to
power it up next week. take a look.
www.motherearthrecycling.net/nichols/nichols.htm
Thank you very much for all your help I had no idea there were that my
Nichols users out there. I am sure I will have many questions in the coming
months.

Gunner

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:29:16 -0500, "Wayne" makowicki wrote:

I picked up the nichols mill, so far it looks to be in good order. I hope to
power it up next week. take a look.
www.motherearthrecycling.net/nichols/nichols.htm
Thank you very much for all your help I had no idea there were that my
Nichols users out there. I am sure I will have many questions in the coming
months.

Looks real good.
Oh..that flat spot? Its for sticking your gum to.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
jim rozen

In article , Wayne says...

I picked up the nichols mill, so far it looks to be in good order. I hope to
power it up next week. take a look.

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/nichols/nichols.htm

Really solid looking machine, and seems to be in great shape
as well - not abused and honestly not terribly dirty either,
in spite of what you said. Clearly somebody took care of it.

As I said, try it out as a horizontal before you rush to
get a vertical head or an M head for it. You might be
suprised at how rapidly you get used to doing things
'sideways.'

Jim

please reply to: