Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Default Something for the Yankees to get out in the snow for

I ran across these ads online, no dates given.

MILLING MACHINE
Bridgeport, 9"x42" table, R-8 collets, vise, cutters & misc, EC, can
load, $1500 Highland, NY (845) 691-4140

milling machine
Waltham, sm, w/dividing head, similar to Swiss Type Aciera or Sixis,
$1000 Lynbrook, ny (516) 887-1784

milling machine
Burke, horizontal, sm, for sm shop, $300 Canaan, NY (518) 781-0538

POWER HACKSAW
Craftsman, completely refurbished and ready to go, great for the home
shop metal hobbyist, contact me for more info or pictures, $350
Jessup, MD (301) 490-2931

Tool post grinder
mod #8365, EC, $400 B/O Frankfort, NY (315) 894-8091

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Those came from http://www.monkeyads.com/

I could find no date posted on any of them, so they could be old.

Snowblowers Szeifried Home Repair 8 December 12th 05 04:12 PM
Snow Blower - Made in China [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 24th 05 03:36 AM
Snow throwers - plastic impeller ok? and other questions (LONG) [email protected] Home Ownership 1 September 28th 05 03:23 PM
Snow storms hit USA Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 January 10th 05 04:08 PM
Purposely Funny Alt.Home.Repair Posts [email protected] Home Repair 11 December 19th 04 11:42 PM