Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How can they do this?

I came across this one last night. How can they make a living doing
this? Any ideas?

www.outsourceauthority.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

wrote in message
oups.com...
I came across this one last night. How can they make a living doing
this? Any ideas?

www.outsourceauthority.com

Pretty simple... a "finders fee" or commission on every job placed with a
listing vendor.

LLoyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

wrote:

How can they make a living doing this? Any ideas?

How they make a living from your SPAM? Don't know.

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John

wrote in message
oups.com...
I came across this one last night. How can they make a living doing
this? Any ideas?

www.outsourceauthority.com

How about they keep suckering in small hungry job shops and charging them a
nice chunk of change with grandiose promises which are hardly ever
fulfilled. Just a guess....

JB

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I emailed them to find out how the commission thing works. I'll let
you guys know.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ

Up front fee for both the suppliers and buyer plus some sort of
commission on each transaction. Sorta like e-bay without the charge to
the buyer.

Distributors have been making money like this hundreds of years.

wrote:

I came across this one last night. How can they make a living doing
this? Any ideas?

www.outsourceauthority.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ok, so they got back with me in less than an hour. Wow! So i called
and they are legit. They don't charge anything. There are no fee's.
I uploaded drawings before I left the drawing to check them out. If
its like they say, I might send some of my work their way. We're so
busy, I've been turning work down. I dunno, its worth a shot.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Davenport's

wrote in message
oups.com...
I came across this one last night. How can they make a living doing
this? Any ideas?

www.outsourceauthority.com

They do it the same way I used to do it, but I didn't have the internet to
help...I had to know who to call for what process/product/whatever my client
needed. My long distance bill was badbadbad. I didn't have to be able to
MAKE the part, just find the people that COULD make the part, often never
even seeing the part in question.

Until some buyers started demanding that I have product insurance and be
"certified" and other
"-fied" things, I'd still be doing it.

MIke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 01:40:03 +0100, seeker_2003 wrote:
Has anyone tried it? I always was a bit leary (sp) to try. curious,
never-the-less.

Nobody has a clue what or who you're answering, because you didn't
include any context.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
seeker_2003