Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

Default OT - Knuckles

Cliff wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 02:15:56 +0000, Guido wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:25:25 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:07:15 -0500, Cliff wrote:

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/knuckles.html

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/054...e,70175,9.html
http://www.markfiore.com/animation/see.html

Ahem I think Gunner will be getting his rocks off to those.

http://www.spectrumz.com/z/dumb****_mountain.html
--
Cliff

Now if liberals could only channel the energy it takes to make this
crap into something positive...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...
Cliff wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 02:15:56 +0000, Guido wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:25:25 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:07:15 -0500, Cliff wrote:

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/knuckles.html

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/054...e,70175,9.html
http://www.markfiore.com/animation/see.html

Ahem I think Gunner will be getting his rocks off to those.

http://www.spectrumz.com/z/dumb****_mountain.html
--
Cliff

Now if liberals could only channel the energy it takes to make this
crap into something positive...

Jeez, Gus, what do you want? Cartoon stories about how the Grand Canyon was
formed in 5,000 years? Explanations of why Intelligent Design produced
species that are 99.9% extinct, not to mention Jerry Springer and Osama bin
Laden? What kind of intelligence is THAT? d8-)

(don't take me seriously, I'm only joking)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Gus" wrote in message

Now if liberals could only channel the energy it takes to make this
crap into something positive...

Jeez, Gus, what do you want? Cartoon stories about how the Grand Canyon was
formed in 5,000 years? Explanations of why Intelligent Design produced
species that are 99.9% extinct, not to mention Jerry Springer and Osama bin
Laden? What kind of intelligence is THAT? d8-)

(don't take me seriously, I'm only joking)

I have to admit, that does have me stumped. ;-)