Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default Does anyone have a HF "tool and carbide grinder"

I have spent a few bucks with my HF credit card remodeling my kitchen, when
the reward $s come in (about the cost of the grinder) I was thinking this
might be a good thing. I know there is a web site some place that talks
about these but I am getting the normal 1,000,000 returns. Also does anyone
have a product # for when this was on sale?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Keith Marshall

"wayne mak" wrote in message
I have spent a few bucks with my HF credit card remodeling my kitchen,
when the reward $s come in (about the cost of the grinder) I was thinking
this might be a good thing. I know there is a web site some place that
talks about these but I am getting the normal 1,000,000 returns. Also does
anyone have a product # for when this was on sale?

I don't have one but this thread may help:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...12a59be9915559

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"