Gunner

Default eBay $1 no reserve - Tree Journeyman 325 CNC Mill

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:10:38 -0800, "Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp"
wrote:

TREE 325 Journeyman CNC Mill w/ Dynapath 10M
CT40, 6000 Rpm. 7 Days Auction. $1 NO RESERVE

Has a control problem, but machine is complete and looks real good.

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton