Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
idundidit

Default sheet metal question

Hi I am hoping you gentlemen won't mind answering a newbie question. I
want to put a wire rim on a bucket and also do the bottom seam. I am
looking for sheet metal information on the web or on e-bay if there is
anything that you could recommend it would be much appreciated. Also
would this be the proper tool to perform the operations, harbour
freight item # 41081-ovga? Thank you.

question jr Metalworking 17 August 30th 05 01:37 AM
Sheet Metal Tool Layout/Storage Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 10 July 3rd 05 10:19 PM
pressing sheet metal richard Metalworking 3 September 8th 04 08:56 PM
figuring Squares of sheet metal RockingRC Home Repair 3 March 4th 04 01:17 PM
Metal working tools for sheet metal... slightly different take than usual John Kelly Metalworking 0 November 12th 03 01:06 PM