Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default The 12 Miners Survived!!!!!

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 00:37:41 -0800, Tim May
wrote:

Our Lord God and Baby Jesus has caused the 12 out of 13 miners to
survive!

Their Faith in God, their Prayers, caused them to defeat the Evil One.

Let us Rejoice in the Power of God!

--Tim May

Faux "news" again, eh?
--
Cliff

You call that **** news?

Yellow journalism ......... sensationalism ............ titillation
............ rushing incomplete facts to the public ......... trying to
one-up the "competition" ............ shameful behavior ............

A lot of things come to my mind, but "news" isn't one of them.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roy

Well it all depends on what channel you listen to., Even this morning,
Bridgette Quinn of the infamous FAUX news stated in her ever constant
babbling that 13 miners died, and a few minutes later stated that the
one lone survivor was critical.so evidently to her and FAUX news there
would have been 14 miners trapped total as 13 dead + 1 survivor = 14
or at least in the school I attended that was the way it all added up.

Then last night yet another blonde bimbo on FAUX stated the miners
were more than likely overcome by "Carbon Dioxide" ...yea
right........I just can;'t wait until Jeraldo the Idiot gets back in
the scene and gets all teary eyed and geared up.......that SOB belongs
in a sideshow not as a news journalist.....One so called authority
states if they went to high ground they would have had a better chance
of curviving, as Carbon Monoxide is heavier than air, yet another so
called expert stated they would go to low ground as carbon monoxide is
lighter than air and will travel upwards..Its no wonder 12 died (at
least I think thats the number) with the way the so called expoerts
handled that entire scene.

I still can not fathom why with self contained breathing apparatus
being worn, and extra carried along that they could not make a hurried
looksee in regards to debri and made it to that back section within an
hour or two of it happening.....Then they go and drill a bore hole and
stop 20 feet directly over where they were found........stating thats
where they expected them to be.........so why fiddle **** around and
bore two other holes to test air if they had self contained suppies of
air they could have used and made that rescue all without anay
freaking bore holes. I think the so called experts killed those fellas
with their assinine methods and procedures........So now we get to
listen to all the so called infractions (208 if their numbers are
right n this one too) ) which really do not amount to a hill of beans
if none were sufficient to cause MSHA to shut down the mine when the
inspection was finished.......but the new owners who got ahold of the
mine just a month ago when it was finalized gets to bite the bullet on
the disaster.

All any of the media tyes are interested in is having their mugs shown
on primetime TV and get their name known.They are part and parcel 90%
of the problem when they can babble on about something that means
nothing and have no clue as to what is being stated and then couple
that with the assinine and most often times ignorant questions its no
wonder so much erroneous **** gets put out.......How they can say so
much with so little and yet manage to use that same subject matter for
the additional journalists to use with their own spin and carry it for
days and weeks at a time and still never really say a dam
thing........My only "wish" for 2006 is anothe rhurricane comes and
Geraldo covers it and hopefully a tree fall on his ass or he gets
bowln away never to be seen again.......of course that hurricane would
have to hit some deserted stretch of land as it certainly would not be
nice to sacrifice real folks for the sakes of a jerk like Geraldo, and
if that storm happened to carry a few more journalists along with it
that would also be very nice........
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Roy exclaimed:

I just can;'t wait until Jeraldo the Idiot gets back in

the scene and gets all teary eyed and geared up.......that SOB belongs
in a sideshow not as a news journalist.....

Did you ever see his interview with Charles Manson? It really showed
him (Jeraldo) for the cowardly puppy he is. I wish that had been
captured on the internet.

dennis
in nca

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

I just can;'t wait until Jeraldo the Idiot gets back in
the scene and gets all teary eyed and geared up.......that SOB belongs
in a sideshow not as a news journalist.....

They should have shot the MF when he drew that map in the sand.

"We are here in Falujah. We are going to Ramadi. This is the road we are
going to take. We will be leaving at 0800 with 80 troops, ten HumVees, 3
Troop Transports, and four portable latrines." (locations changed for
national security reasons)

He would have gained instant fame as the first newsman killed by friendly
fire.

And who could have proven otherwise?

To find him dead one morning from one explosive round from a 50 cal. BMG
sniper rifle. Fragmentary evidence, and no one saw or heard anything.
Geraldo? Geraldo Who? Was he an officer or an enlisted man? Did you hear
anything, Guido?

Alas. He survived, and he is still with us.

A testament to Fox "News".

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Default Media biased towards sensationalism......

Roy wrote in article
Well it all depends on what channel you listen to.,

You are absolutely right!!!!!

Here's what Sinclair Broadcasting commentator Mark Hyman has had to say
obver a couple of nights. Sinclair owns several television stations around
the USA.

You can also read more Mark Hyman "The Point" commentaries at
www.newscentral.tv

Creating vs Ignoring a Hero - 01/02/2006

Stanley "Tookie" Williams. Brian Chontosh. One took innocent lives. The
other saved them.

Williams, was a founder of the murderous Crips. He brutally slaughtered
four innocent people in 1979. He was convicted and sentenced to death by a
mixed race jury. Williams then became a celebrity among the nutty left. As
his well-deserved execution date neared, society misfits, including race
hustler Jesse Jackson, demanded clemency.

Marine First Lieutenant Brian Chontosh was credited with nearly
single-handedly saving his entire platoon in Iraq in March 2003. He was
awarded the Navy Cross, a medal second only to the Medal of Honor.

In the two weeks before and the week following Williams' execution and
Chontosh's award ceremony, the five most influential newspapers in America
published editorials and/or stories as follows. About Williams: USA Today -
6; Washington Post - 8; New York Times - 11; Chicago Tribune - 19; and LA
Times - 56, for a total of an even 100 stories. And regarding Chontosh,
these same papers published zero stories.

A death row murderer gets dozens of sympathetic stories. A bona fide war
hero gets no coverage, at all.

And that's The Point.

I'm Mark Hyman.

Self - Loathing American Press - 01/03/2006

Yesterday, I mentioned the near-total news black-out of American war hero,
Brian Chontosh.

Why do the media ignore good people performing good deeds in Iraq?

Five weeks ago, I was one of nearly two dozen journalists - Americans and
Arabs - who attended a privately funded conference. (Visit www.icfj.org.)
The goal was to improve reporting by both cultures in a variety of areas.

One startling development was how nearly unanimous the Arab journalists
were in commenting how negative major American news coverage has been of
the situation in Iraq. Just think about it. Journalists from Saudi Arabia,
Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Iraq, and even Al Jazeera noted
that American press coverage ignores positive developments in favor of only
bad news.

It should be a wake-up call when Arab journalists, who are personally
opposed to American involvement in Iraq, lecture us that our news is
biased.

And that's The Point.

I'm Mark Hyman.

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 4 Jan 2006 09:34:02 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Roy exclaimed:

I just can;'t wait until Jeraldo the Idiot gets back in

the scene and gets all teary eyed and geared up.......that SOB belongs
in a sideshow not as a news journalist.....

Did you ever see his interview with Charles Manson? It really showed
him (Jeraldo) for the cowardly puppy he is. I wish that had been
captured on the internet.

dennis
in nca

Ever see Charles Manson up close and personal? I did when making a
service call in Corcoran State prison about 12 yrs ago.

The dude Radiates evil. No ****. Got the hair on the back of my neck
standing up tall and high. Fight or flight syndrome. Looking for
something sharp or shootable. NOW. Instantly. No delay.

Cant say **** one way or another about numbnuts the reporter..but
Charlie..there is a reason he will never get out on parole..all you
have to do is be in the same room with him to know why.

Thats one truely scary mother****er.

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Gunner shared:

Ever see Charles Manson up close and personal? I did when making a

service call in Corcoran State prison about 12 yrs ago.

The dude Radiates evil. No ****. Got the hair on the back of my neck
standing up tall and high. Fight or flight syndrome. Looking for
something sharp or shootable. NOW. Instantly. No delay.

Cant say **** one way or another about numbnuts the reporter..but
Charlie..there is a reason he will never get out on parole..all you
have to do is be in the same room with him to know why.

Thats one truely scary mother****er.

Gunner

But I guess you didn't run screaming, right?

During the interview when Jeraldo, in order to show his manlyness (sp)
no doubt, tried to put some pressure on Charley, Charley said something
to the effect of "Don't **** with me, I have friends in New York."
Jeraldo responded (with a look of determination on his face) "Well I
have friends in New York too." Charley responded with "MY friends have
ice picks". Game...set...match. Jeraldo didn't say another word.
I've never seen anyone whipped in public like that before. Not that I
would have thought of something cute to say either; I agree Charley is
about as scarry as they come.

dennis
in nca

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 4 Jan 2006 12:47:41 -0800, "rigger" wrote:

Gunner shared:

Ever see Charles Manson up close and personal? I did when making a

service call in Corcoran State prison about 12 yrs ago.

The dude Radiates evil. No ****. Got the hair on the back of my neck
standing up tall and high. Fight or flight syndrome. Looking for
something sharp or shootable. NOW. Instantly. No delay.

Cant say **** one way or another about numbnuts the reporter..but
Charlie..there is a reason he will never get out on parole..all you
have to do is be in the same room with him to know why.

Thats one truely scary mother****er.

Gunner

But I guess you didn't run screaming, right?

Nope. But as I said..the fight or flight instinct came right to the
top, and Im not ashamed to admit it. There is an aura of evil that
simply pours off the guy.