Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew Mawson

Default Electrolytic derusting PICTURES

"Ignoramus32654" wrote in
message ...

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Elec...first-attempt/

Which railroad track ? - just so I avoid it G

AWEM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 09:19:47 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

"Ignoramus32654" wrote in
message ...

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Elec...first-attempt/

Which railroad track ? - just so I avoid it G

AWEM

It's alright. it was the misery line to Southend and no one will notice the
difference G

mark rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew Mawson

"Mark Rand" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 09:19:47 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

"Ignoramus32654" wrote in
message ...

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Elec...00-first-attem

pt/

Which railroad track ? - just so I avoid it G

AWEM

It's alright. it was the misery line to Southend and no one will

notice the
difference G

mark rand
RTFM

Oh that's ok then - there are none fitted past South Benfleet as the
gippos have had them away long ago !

AWEM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:27:44 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Ignoramus32654" wrote in
message ...

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Elec...00-first-attem

pt/

Which railroad track ? - just so I avoid it G

AWEM

It's alright. it was the misery line to Southend and no one will

notice the
difference G

mark rand
RTFM

Oh that's ok then - there are none fitted past South Benfleet as the
gippos have had them away long ago !

AWEM

I wasn't there, no one saw it happen, you can't prove a thing.

Mark Rand (born in Rayleigh)
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew Mawson

"Mark Rand" wrote in message
SNIP
Mark Rand (born in Rayleigh)
RTFM

You'll be ok Mark, under current legislation we are not allowed to
discriminate against you on the grounds of where you were born G

AWEM