Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default So. Cal, BP CNC

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/120346620.html

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Actually this reminds me of something you said in another post. I
think you described yourself as a "scounger". What I'd like to do is
nominate you for "Master Scrounger".

Can I get a "second" to my nomination? I don't think I know many who
would compare. I'll bet your place is a scrounger's heaven.

dennis
in nca

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/120346620.html

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/120346620.html

Ah, crap, Gunner!

Why do you torment those of us who are geographically challenged and
machine-tool impoverished?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Gorman

Rex B wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/120346620.html

Ah, crap, Gunner!

Why do you torment those of us who are geographically challenged and
machine-tool impoverished?

Well, there is some stuff on the right coast
http://savannah.craigslist.org/tls/117481165.html
Joe
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:45:23 -0600, Rex B
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/120346620.html

Ah, crap, Gunner!

Why do you torment those of us who are geographically challenged and
machine-tool impoverished?

Shrug..its a knack.

Just be aware...that the ad states..."Updated to CNC"..thats a basic,
out of the box, plain jane, vanilla BP early cnc..

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to Gunner Asch :
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/tls/120346620.html

Ah, crap, Gunner!

Why do you torment those of us who are geographically challenged and
machine-tool impoverished?

Shrug..its a knack.

Just be aware...that the ad states..."Updated to CNC"..thats a basic,
out of the box, plain jane, vanilla BP early cnc..

I'm not so sure about that. Looking at the stepper motors and
the control tower, it looks to me like perhaps a Series-I BOSS-5 or
BOSS-6.

It is certainly a bit newer than my BOSS-3 (Which was from 1975,
IIRC).

It is rather old. Expect the CPU to be an LSI-11, with a
maximum memory (program and storage for the CNC code you're running) of
64K.

I *think* that this one has a rigid ram, so you can't tilt the
head at all.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564