DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for parts source for Bridgeport Quillmaster (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/13632-looking-parts-source-bridgeport-quillmaster.html)

Gary Hallenbeck December 21st 03 03:44 AM

Looking for parts source for Bridgeport Quillmaster

Howdy
I have a Bridgeport Quillmaster model JA with a broken tooth on one of
the input bevel gears. I checked with several sources and can't find
a replacement set. They are at a 45 deg angle rather than a 90 deg.
1.3 to 1 ratio (20 tooth and 26 tooth)
Any thoughts would be appreceiated
Gary

steamer December 21st 03 04:09 AM

Looking for parts source for Bridgeport Quillmaster

--Where ya located? Have you tried Machinery Sales? They're the
distributors, parts houses for these machines in California. There's a
branch in each end of the state.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Om mane padme hum
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : when does the money come?

Gary Hallenbeck December 21st 03 06:35 AM

Looking for parts source for Bridgeport Quillmaster

I'm in Washington State. South of Olympia. I'll give them a try
Thanks