Marv Soloff

Default eBay Fun

FYI:

This guy has got the right idea. Very funny.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2442354423

Regards,

Marv

JR North

I like this guy. Unfettered by the dictates of PC and stuffy
normalcy.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

--
Remove X to reply

Dependence is Vulnerability:

"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Abrasha

Chuck wrote:

You are right, very funny. Loved the Monty Python reference.
Check out the "Hit Counter" 116,914.

Chuck

When I got there, it was at 118,183

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Gunner

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:42:47 GMT, Marv Soloff
wrote:

FYI:

This guy has got the right idea. Very funny.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2442354423

Regards,

Marv

ROFLMAO!!!!

Gunner

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives

Richard W.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2449414 1
01

Have a look at his other auction.

Richard W.

"Marv Soloff" wrote in message
FYI:

This guy has got the right idea. Very funny.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2442354423

Regards,

Marv

pyotr filipivich

A city wide blackout at Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:17:26 GMT did not prevent Abrasha
from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Chuck wrote:

You are right, very funny. Loved the Monty Python reference.
Check out the "Hit Counter" 116,914.

Chuck

When I got there, it was at 118,183

124,937 but he was closed. :-)

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

--
pyotr filipivich.
Bill Browne

This guy should be writing books. Hysterical. Hope he gets his money.

--
Bill Browne
Computer for work http://excalibur-dbf.com