Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend

Default Enco free shipping?

Does anyone know if there's a free shipping code for Enco December? Good for
phone or just internet?

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Keith Marshall

"Karl Townsend" wrote
Does anyone know if there's a free shipping code for Enco December? Good
for phone or just internet?

Happy Holidays from Enco. Our gift to you this season is simple...Free UPS
Shipping on Web orders over $200. Just purchase what you need for the shop
this winter from use-enco.com through Saturday, December 31st and we'll pick
up the cost of UPS Shipping*.

To take advantage of this Holiday Web Only Free UPS Shipping Offer, enter
promotional code: WEBHP5 in the promo code box on the shopping cart page and
click the "Apply" button. Act now and order as often as you like! This Free
UPS Shipping offer expires on Saturday, December 31, 2005.

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 13:46:58 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
remove .NOT wrote:

Does anyone know if there's a free shipping code for Enco December? Good for
phone or just internet?

The code for over $200 orders is.

WEBHP5

That's the best they've sent me so far. For some reason I don't get
the good codes like some people do.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin

Karl Townsend wrote:
Does anyone know if there's a free shipping code for Enco December? Good for
phone or just internet?

Karl

There is, the normal restrictions apply - must be under 125 pounds and over $50.
The code is NRDC5.

To receive these codes by email from Enco, just go to http://www.use-enco.com
and type your email address into the little box on the left side of their home
page where it says "Enter Email Address for Special Offers". I did that some
time ago and it has not led to any spam I can tell, just one email a month with
their free shipping code. - GWE