Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.crafts.metalworking
John Mianowski

Default Selling bearings

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:04:55 GMT, Ignoramus20878
wrote:

I am continuing my total bailout, as Don Lancaster puts it.

I have three hundred or so pounds of military surplus bearings.

Little lots of 10 or so bearings in a lot, of various kinds.

The question is how to sell them, with relatively small effort but
also to get not too little for them.

Should I sell them as one lot, or should I sell them in little lots of
all bearings of one kind in a lot?

Are they relative or absolute?

JM

Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

wrote:

Should I sell them as one lot, or should I sell them in little lots of
all bearings of one kind in a lot?

Are they relative or absolute?

golf clap
Oh, very nice, John. Well played.