RC

Default F/S Leblond accessories and Tool Boxes

I have the following items for sale in the San Diego
(Lakeside,California) area. I can ship these except as noted.
All items are available for local pick up and can be viewed by
appointment by calling me.
Ray: 619-504-3106 between 6AM and 7PM
or through the web at
I have more items to sell and will post as I get time to list them.
NOTE: all lathe chucks are for an L00 spindle.
all accesories are from a Leblond 15" Regal

1) 8" Driveplate 1.188" thick (solid), 4 slots. Heavy duty.
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/8driveplate.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/8driveplaterear.jpg

2) 12" Driveplate 1.688" thick (webbed), 8 slots
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/12driveplate.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/12driveplaterear.jpg

3) 6" 4 jaw Chuck. Cushman #6214 CE2
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/4jawchuck.jpg

4) 8" 3jaw Chuck. 2 piece topjaws, Bison #4991. Only 1 year old.
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/3jawchuck.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/3jawchuckside.jpg

5) 5c Collet Chuck. Sjorgen Speedchuck #1. This chuck is for #1 collets
which are the same as 5c except the gageline is .282" shorter. 5c
collets work fine, only they will stick out .282 further from the face
of the chuck.
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/5cchuck.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/5cchuckside.jpg

6) Cross Slide Stop. For use in threading or production to return to
your base point. This is off of a Lelond 15" Regal. Will fit dovetails
that are 2.75" point to point.
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/crossclamp.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/crossclampside.jpg

7) Steady Rest. Off of a Leblond 15" Regal. Max diameter is 3.5".
Center is 6.625" up from flat way and center of flat to center of v way
is 5.5".
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/steadyrest.jpg

8) Follower Rest. Off of a Leblond 15" Regal. Center of follower to
center of mounting holes is 6.25". 3/8" holes with 3" to 3.5" centers.
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/followerrest.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/followerside.jpg

9) Micrometer Stop. Off of a Leblond 15" Regal.
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/micrometerstop.jpg
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/m...erstopside.jpg

10) XY Table. Older Enco brand. 5" high, 6" x 18.75" table, 1/2" tee
slots on 2.375" centers. Great for setting up second ops on drillpress,
only annoying thing is the travels are reverse of standard mill
directions. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/xytable.jpg

11) Toolbox and Rollaway. Husky brand with BBrg slides. This is their
largest box. In excellent condition (minor scratches).
Rollaway is 17.5" wide x 40.5" long x 34.875" tall (minus casters) and
has 13 drawers.
Topbox has 10 drawers and is 17.5" wide x 40.5" long x 23" tall.
SIDEBOX IS SOLD SEPERATELY. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/toolbox.jpg

12) Waterloo Trax sidebox. 6 drawers with BBrg slides.
http://members.cox.net/ebayrc/pics/toolbox.jpg
I will get a clearer pic of this if anyone needs it.
FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.

If you see something that you would like, give me a call.
Thanks,
Ray 619-504-3106

Bob Engelhardt

Unless you have something that's really hard to find, the only thing
that differentiates your stuff is price. But you don't have prices.
I'm _never_ interested unless there's a price first. My $.02