Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB

Default Should I leave a negative feedback?

"Ignoramus22022" wrote in message
I am not sure whether I as a buyer should leave negative feedback to
this ebay seller.

(gesture - thumb down)

He advertised a NEW regulator and send a POS. He had more than one way to
go to make it good, and didn't.

Sure, you could have done more. You could have returned all the merchandise
and let him keep your money. I bet that would have made him happy.

Steve ;-)