Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Carbide Inserts

Hi,

Does anybody know what a SPO1130 carbide insert is? Dimensions etc?

Thanks, Martin Perry

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Can you give us an idea what it is used for ? - Drilling, milling, turning.......
I don't see and O after any SP in data I have.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Hi,

Does anybody know what a SPO1130 carbide insert is? Dimensions etc?

Thanks, Martin Perry

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

I can't find the number - there is a class that are snap class threading inserts.
So many types - I'm looking at various standard name tables and don't see that at all

Keep looking - no telling what it describes.
Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Hi,

They are for turning or milling, made by Plansee. They are triangular,
possibly 11mm sides, but the sides are not straight. That's all I know.

Thanks, Martin Perry