Jeff

Default Burke #4 Milling Machine - Just Restored

I'm thinking about selling my Burke milling machine. It is a model #4 from
the late 1930's, I believe. I just completed a full restoration. It is
perfect mechanically and appearance-wise. This is a combination horizontal
and vertical machine. It is on the original cast iron stand. I have lots of
accessories [vice, rotary table, indexing head, etc] and tooling. The
machine is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Local sales only. Send me
your e-mail address and I will provide further information and pictures.
This machine is perfect for the home metalworker who does not have space for
a big mill. This is not a fire sale!

Jeff

Gunner Asch

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:52:08 -0800, "Jeff" wrote:

I'm thinking about selling my Burke milling machine. It is a model #4 from
the late 1930's, I believe. I just completed a full restoration. It is
perfect mechanically and appearance-wise. This is a combination horizontal
and vertical machine. It is on the original cast iron stand. I have lots of
accessories [vice, rotary table, indexing head, etc] and tooling. The
machine is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Local sales only. Send me
your e-mail address and I will provide further information and pictures.
This machine is perfect for the home metalworker who does not have space for
a big mill. This is not a fire sale!

Jeff

That is a very nice, small footprint miller. What is the price? I
might have a gunsmith who would be interested

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner