DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT-The Lieberals are at it again (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/128694-ot-lieberals-again.html)

Gunner November 10th 05 05:14 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

I wonder...can machine tools be far behind? Afterall..people make
evil Guns on machine tools....and of course..any manufacturing courses
that might give you the skills to make evil guns. And of course..kiss
off any job recruiting for companies in the defense industry........

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...901.shtml?et=y

Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2005 8:07 a.m. EST

San Francisco Approves Gun, Military Recruiting Ban

Voters approved ballot measures to ban handguns in San Francisco and
urge the city's public high schools and college campuses to keep out
military recruiters.

The gun ban prohibits the manufacture and sale of all firearms and
ammunition in the city, and makes it illegal for residents to keep
handguns in their homes or businesses.

Only two other major U.S. cities - Washington and Chicago - have
implemented such sweeping handgun bans.

With all precincts reporting early Wednesday, 58 percent of voters
backed the proposed gun ban while 42 percent opposed it.

Story Continues Below

Although law enforcement, security guards and others who require
weapons for work are exempt from the measure, current handgun owners
would have to surrender their firearms by April.

A coalition led by the National Rifle Association has said it plans to
challenge the initiative in court, arguing that cities do not have the
authority to regulate firearms under California law.

The military recruitment initiative won with 60 percent in favor and
40 percent against.

The measure, dubbed "College Not Combat," opposes the presence of
military recruiters at public high schools and colleges. However, it
would not ban the armed forces from seeking enlistees at city
campuses, since that would put schools at risk of losing federal
funding.

It encourages city officials and university administrators to exclude
recruiters and create scholarships and training programs that would
reduce the military's appeal to young adults.

"We now have the moral weight of the city behind us, and it's
definitely a valuable asset to have in our corner," said Bob Matthews,
an activist for the proposition.

© 2005 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Cliff November 10th 05 09:55 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:14:00 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Only two other major U.S. cities - Washington and Chicago - have
implemented such sweeping handgun bans.

Washington, DC is governed by the republcan congress IIRC.

HTH
--
Cliff

User Example November 10th 05 12:45 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

Sounds great. With no guns or military presense in San Francisco it should
be easy for straight non-asian people to march in there and take it back
over.

jim rozen November 10th 05 01:36 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

In article , Gunner says...

Only two other major U.S. cities - Washington and Chicago - have
implemented such sweeping handgun bans.

What about the Sullivan Law in NYC? Basically the same thing.

Jim

please reply to:

[email protected] November 10th 05 02:18 PM

Cliff wrote:
Washington, DC is governed by the republcan congress IIRC.

Bull. Congress has given it "home rule" for a couple decades now.
It really has ruled itself - incompetently - ever since.

Preparedness necessities! Shop the http://www.INTERNET-GUN-SHOW.com

Tom Gardner November 10th 05 03:44 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

They should make it mandatory that all Californians carry. Would the gun
death rate exceeded the daily car-crash death rate in CA? ...I don't think
so. Teach people how to drive!

PS: The riots in France were instigated by the car companies to boost
sales! I say we should all get together and burn our wire brushes in
protest.

(Where are my/your linear rails?)

Gunner November 10th 05 04:15 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:44:05 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

They should make it mandatory that all Californians carry. Would the gun
death rate exceeded the daily car-crash death rate in CA? ...I don't think
so. Teach people how to drive!

PS: The riots in France were instigated by the car companies to boost
sales! I say we should all get together and burn our wire brushes in
protest.

(Where are my/your linear rails?)

You dont have them yet??

Hummmm Ill check on them.

Gunner

.. .

Gunner November 10th 05 05:20 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

wrote:

They should make it mandatory that all Californians carry. Would the gun
death rate exceeded the daily car-crash death rate in CA? ...I don't think
so. Teach people how to drive!

PS: The riots in France were instigated by the car companies to boost
sales! I say we should all get together and burn our wire brushes in
protest.

(Where are my/your linear rails?)

You dont have them yet??

Hummmm Ill check on them.

Gunner

I just called up home, and asked the wife if she had UPS'd em....there
was a long pause...and a mumbled Ooops.

Sorry Tom..Ill do it myself

Gunner

. ..

Cliff November 10th 05 07:14 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:20:09 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I just called up home, and asked the wife

You got to keep a phone?
http://www.1134.org/blog/images/buddy-doghouse.jpg
--
Cliff

[email protected] November 11th 05 01:07 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

Another good reason why your average American family should avoid
relocation to San Francisco if they have any common sense.

Let the fags and the weenies have it, since San Francisco produces
nothing of reak value anyway! It's simply just another seaport.

Harry C.

[email protected] November 11th 05 01:28 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

Jim, the Sulivan Law in NYC doesn't even come close. Read up on its
provisions if you can't or don't see the difference.

See:

http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/nypd/html/dclm/ldinfo.html

Actually, my only problem with the NYC legislation are the excessive
licensing fees. Note that is also addresses handguns only. I actually
lived in Western NYS for nearly 10 years, and found the state, county,
and local governments and laws to be preferable to those here in
Massachusetts. In NYS, I had no problem in securing gun permits, or
even my license to handle explosives and shoot display fireworks. By
contrast, in MA each of these required a political connection to be
made.

The San Francisco total ban is altogether another issue. Then too, am
I the only person who views conditions in California as being totally
crazy, and an equally bad place to raise a normal family as Colorado
and Texas, where like California, psychos and deviants flourish in
mass.

Harry C.

John Scheldroup November 11th 05 02:02 AM

wrote in message oups.com...
Another good reason why your average American family should avoid
relocation to San Francisco if they have any common sense.

Let the fags and the weenies have it,

Have you ever been to Winchester house, Fisherman's wharf or Wax Museum ?
http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

since San Francisco produces
nothing of reak value anyway!

Bible belt perspective about Frisco ?

It's simply just another seaport.

Do you own or take part in an import business from China,
or what the hell would you care anyways about their seaport ?

BTW, Bibles are even now made in China, and I know a gay
man as just a friend and he now has cancer, I recently helped
him move to a new apartment, matter of fact all of the folks
that helped him and his mother move to their new apartment
were not even Gay, but just liked the both of them as kind
human beings that they were Asshole.

Harry C.

John S.

Peter Grey November 11th 05 02:24 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

wrote in message
oups.com...
Another good reason why your average American family should avoid
relocation to San Francisco if they have any common sense.

Let the fags and the weenies have it, since San Francisco produces
nothing of reak value anyway! It's simply just another seaport.

A brilliantly reasoned response! What a wonderful contribution you must
make to those around you.

Peter

Gunner November 11th 05 03:28 AM

On 10 Nov 2005 17:28:26 -0800, wrote:

The San Francisco total ban is altogether another issue. Then too, am
I the only person who views conditions in California as being totally
crazy, and an equally bad place to raise a normal family as Colorado
and Texas, where like California, psychos and deviants flourish in
mass.

Harry C.

Just stay out of the Blue Zones in California. Most of the rest of the
state is pretty nice and can be a good place to raise a family, or
live.

Gunner, Red Zone, California

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Martin H. Eastburn November 11th 05 04:16 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

Gun ban was long ago during the dark years of Clinton.
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Martin H. Eastburn November 11th 05 04:18 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

You mean the Russians ? or the Alaskans ? or just who ?
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

E.B. November 11th 05 05:09 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

I heard this on the radio: They need to declare one day out of the year
as "Stupid Day." Everyone stays home except stupid people. They would
be culled from the population by accidently killing each other.

Its like, why do they have the windshield sun-shades that have "Warning
- Remove Before Driving" printed on them? There are always stupid
people.

Gunner November 11th 05 06:14 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

The Political Prosecution of Rush Limbaugh

Jim Meyers, NewsMax.com
Friday, Nov. 11, 2005

It has been more than two years since news first broke that
Rush Limbaugh had an addiction to painkillers.

That news led to a criminal investigation of Limbaugh by Palm Beach
County State Attorney Barry Krischer, who in December 2003 leaked to
the media that his office had uncovered evidence of 10 felony counts,
including "doctor shopping," money laundering and drug trafficking.
Despite the sensational allegations, no charges have been brought.

Worse, in the latest round between the State Attorney's office and
Limbaugh, Assistant State Attorney James Martz made a startling
admission in open court on Tuesday as he sought a court order allowing
his office to interview Rush's doctors.

Martz told Circuit Court Judge David Crow that his office has "no
idea" if Limbaugh had even committed a crime, but still wanted the
Florida judge to grant them the extraordinary privilege of
interviewing Limbaugh's doctors without his consent.

Martz argued essentially that prosecutors were seeking a blank check
to question Limbaugh's doctors and invade his privacy – all in search
of a crime they admit they have no evidence was ever committed.

Martz insists he needs to put basic questions to Limbaugh's doctors.
Despite two years of investigation – including an examination of
Rush's private medical records – Martz told Judge Crow: "I have no
idea if Mr. Limbaugh has completed the elements of any offense yet . .
.. unless we can ask several pertinent questions."

Earlier this year, Krischer's office won an 18-month legal battle to
review Rush's medical records, arguing that these would prove whether
he had committed a crime or not. Limbaugh lost at the circuit and
appellate court levels, and the Florida Supreme Court declined to hear
the case. The records were handed over in July.

Apparently, Limbaugh's medical records have not satisfied Krischer. A
frustrated Roy Black, Limbaugh's attorney, said in response to the
latest skirmish: "They cannot force Mr. Limbaugh to supply their
evidence for them."

Black argued that confidentiality between a doctor and a patient is a
privilege that even criminal investigators cannot penetrate. Judge
Crow seemed to agree, telling Martz: "The statue says . ..
categorically that the physician shall not discuss or cannot discuss
the condition of a patient absent a written waiver. Period."

Since 2003, the state has been investigating allegations that Limbaugh
illegally stocked up on prescription pain pills from several doctors,
a third-degree felony called "doctor shopping."

Black has characterized the prosecutors' efforts as a "fishing
expedition," and suggested that Limbaugh is being singled out because
of his conservative political views.

Black said in an interview, when asked if Rush was being singled out:
"Of all the millions of people addicted to painkillers, have you ever
seen their doctors being subpoenaed? . . . They're trying to publicly
embarrass him and ruin his radio program."

In fact, the Palm Beach Post, a paper with a strong anti-Limbaugh
editorial bent, noted in March 2004 that doctor shopping has very
rarely been prosecuted in this State Attorney's jurisdiction.

Black also made the point that it's almost unheard of for prosecutors
to charge addicts with a crime after they go through rehabilitation.

Soon after publicly admitting his addiction, Limbaugh went public with
his problem and entered an Arizona facility. He successfully completed
the program and has been on the air broadcasting ever since.

Limbaugh also revealed that his addiction began after he underwent
corrective back surgery and his doctor prescribed painkillers.

"Normally, people with drug dependencies who acknowledge their
problems and seek treatment are lauded for their courage, not
prosecuted," Black wrote in the Wall Street Journal.

"So am I wrong to wonder if something is out of whack when the Palm
Beach County State Attorney pulls out all the stops in an effort to
nail Rush?"

Black has revealed that initially Krischer planned on treating
Limbaugh as his office treats similar cases and not prosecuting. But
that abruptly changed when Limbaugh's stature brought publicity to the
case and led to an organized e-mail campaign from Limbaugh detractors
to Krischer demanding a political prosecution.

Krischer, a Democrat first elected to his post in 1992, had developed
a reputation as being fair-minded.

But a careful examination of the facts suggests politics may be
playing a larger role, and his prosecution is based on a flimsy case
of doctor shopping.

Krischer's office has already leaked to the local press confidential
details of Rush's medical records, including claims he obtained
thousands of pills from several doctors.

But Black contends that information is nothing more than an effort to
smear Limbaugh and that there has been no doctor shopping on
Limbaugh's part.

"The prescription records that are in the search warrant affidavits
should be put in perspective," he maintained in a statement issued in
July.

"Of the 2,130 pills prescribed, only 1,863 were painkillers, and of
those only 1,733 were for hydrocodone. These were to be taken over a
period of 217 days, from the date of the first prescription until 30
days from the date of the last prescription.

"The dose averages out to a little over eight pills a day, which is
not excessive and is in fact a lawful dose.

"Nine-two percent of the pain medication was prescribed by two doctors
who were treating Mr. Limbaugh for back pain. They work in the same
office from the same medical file, and there could be no doctor
shopping between them . . .

"We continue to believe that Mr. Limbaugh is being pursued by
overzealous prosecutors and that he should not be charged with any
crime.

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Hawke November 11th 05 08:10 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

The following article is mistitled, it should have said: A Political Defense
of Rush Limbaugh. If this is what NewsMax considers a fair and balanced
article they've got real problems. Everything in this article is intended to
defend and improve the appearance of Limbaugh and is not a fair reporting of
the facts. Using the arguments of Roy Black, Limbaugh's attorney, for
anything is a joke. In case anyone doesn't know it, everything one's defense
attorney says has only one purpose; to make his client look innocent. It
should therefore be ignored, more or less.

All I read is one excuse after another why Limbaugh is not guilty of doctor
shopping. After hearing so many excuses for Limbaugh's buying so much
oxycontin from street dealers and obtaining multiple prescriptions for the
same only a total fool would not know what Limbaugh was up to. But I'll make
it simple. Rush was scoring as many drugs as he could get so he could get as
high as he wanted. The only question is whether any prosecutor can win a
case in a country where people like Robert Blake and O.J. Simpson go scott
free in spite of mountains of evidence against them, and sources like
NewsMax have no function other than to aid people they are politically
aligned with instead of reporting the facts.

[email protected] November 11th 05 11:41 AM

" wrote:

Cliff wrote:
Washington, DC is governed by the republcan congress IIRC.

Bull. Congress has given it "home rule" for a couple decades now.
It really has ruled itself - incompetently - ever since.

Just like Detroit. No Republican even bothers to run there.

Wes
--
Reply to:
Whiskey Echo Sierra Sierra AT Alpha Charlie Echo Golf Romeo Oscar Paul dot Charlie Charlie

Cliff November 11th 05 12:42 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:14:00 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

people with drug dependencies

Is he in jail for 20 years like he sez others should be yet?
Or did they hang him instead?
--
Cliff

Cliff November 11th 05 12:42 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:10:49 -0800, "Hawke"
wrote:

The only question is whether any prosecutor can win a
case in a country where people like Robert Blake and O.J. Simpson go scott
free in spite of mountains of evidence against them

The planted blood & such against Simpson?
What about Blake?
--
Cliff

jeff November 11th 05 01:17 PM

Gunner wrote:
The Political Prosecution of Rush Limbaugh

Jim Meyers, NewsMax.com

snip swill

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm

--
My deepest gratitude goes out to all who served.
jeff

Gunner November 11th 05 04:28 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:17:41 GMT, jeff
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
The Political Prosecution of Rush Limbaugh

Jim Meyers, NewsMax.com

snip swill

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm

--

Yes,,,and?

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/politics/clintondraft.asp

"That Bill Clinton went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era
draft, that he used political connections to obtain special favors,
and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to
honor, are all beyond dispute."

My deepest gratitude goes out to all who served.
jeff

your welcome.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

jeff November 11th 05 05:35 PM

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

The Political Prosecution of Rush Limbaugh

Jim Meyers, NewsMax.com

snip swill

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm

--

Yes,,,and?

And it just grates my ass that you see fit parade this chicken hawk
piece of **** around on Veteran's day.

--
jeff

Scott November 11th 05 05:40 PM

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/colu...11/175179.html

Gunner November 11th 05 05:46 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

wrote:

Gunner wrote:

The Political Prosecution of Rush Limbaugh

Jim Meyers, NewsMax.com

snip swill

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm

--

Yes,,,and?

And it just grates my ass that you see fit parade this chicken hawk
piece of **** around on Veteran's day.

Your opinion, is noted.

You also fail to note, that for good or bad..Rush is directly
responsible for the Conservative Revolution, and the removal of
Liberals from power across the United States for the foreseable
future.

Now where was your outrage when you voted for Bubba, and he sent our
boys and girls off to war so many times during his administration.
And then of course..where was your outrage during the Normandy photo
op..where he finds the cross of rocks in the surf?

I noticed also..that you snipped out this bit from my post...was there
some reason you did that?

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/politics/clintondraft.asp

"That Bill Clinton went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era
draft, that he used political connections to obtain special favors,
and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to
honor, are all beyond dispute."

Not a little Partisan, are you??? G

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

jeff November 11th 05 07:28 PM

wrote:
Gunner wrote:
The Political Prosecution of Rush Limbaugh
Jim Meyers, NewsMax.com
snip swill
http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm
Yes,,,and?

And it just grates my ass that you see fit parade this chicken hawk
piece of **** around on Veteran's day.

Your opinion, is noted.

You also fail to note, that for good or bad..Rush is directly
responsible for the Conservative Revolution, and the removal of
Liberals from power across the United States for the foreseable
future.

In his wet dreams perhaps.....

Now where was your outrage when you voted for Bubba, and he sent our
boys and girls off to war so many times during his administration.

You are making assumptions based on no evidence. I never voted for
Clinton. BTW, I work with someone who served in Bosnia and based on his
experiences we should have been there earlier, but better late than never.

And then of course..where was your outrage during the Normandy photo
op..where he finds the cross of rocks in the surf?

I noticed also..that you snipped out this bit from my post...was there
some reason you did that?

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/politics/clintondraft.asp

"That Bill Clinton went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era
draft, that he used political connections to obtain special favors,
and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to
honor, are all beyond dispute."

Not a little Partisan, are you??? G

Not at all, Chicken hawks are the same no matter which party they belong
to. Just like daddy Bush when got a slot in the guards baby Bush. BTW,
you still haven't gotten over that Monica envy??? It's been what, like
10 years! Anyway, I'd rather see a president jizzing over some intern
than them trying to do the same to our constitution.

--
jeff

michael November 12th 05 01:42 AM

John Scheldroup wrote:
wrote in message oups.com...

Another good reason why your average American family should avoid
relocation to San Francisco if they have any common sense.

Let the fags and the weenies have it,

Have you ever been to Winchester house, Fisherman's wharf or Wax Museum ?
http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

When was the Winchester House moved to Than Franthiffco?

Martin H. Eastburn November 12th 05 02:16 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

I just hope SFO doesn't go the way of the French - as they are doing now.
Or since they didn't learn - WATS or ... or ....
I remember when they banned the rifles the State and National Guard were using - and
made them keep them under special lock and key - never off the base... to the range...

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

John Scheldroup November 12th 05 03:27 AM

"michael" wrote in message ...
John Scheldroup wrote:
wrote in message oups.com...

Another good reason why your average American family should avoid
relocation to San Francisco if they have any common sense.

Let the fags and the weenies have it,

Have you ever been to Winchester house, Fisherman's wharf or Wax Museum ?
http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

When was the Winchester House moved to Than Franthiffco?

What do you mean, do you got something against Gay persons,
what if I were Gay does that bother you just talking to me ?

John

PrecisionMachinisT November 12th 05 04:42 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

"John Scheldroup" wrote in message
et...

"michael" wrote in message

John Scheldroup wrote:

oups.com...

?
http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

When was the Winchester House moved to Than Franthiffco?

What do you mean, do you got something against Gay persons,
what if I were Gay does that bother you just talking to me ?

Gays are okay in my book...

Just that I can't stand for them goddamned faggots is all.

--

SVL

Gary Hallenbeck November 12th 05 05:15 AM

wrote:

I wonder...can machine tools be far behind? Afterall..people make
evil Guns on machine tools....and of course..any manufacturing courses
that might give you the skills to make evil guns. And of course..kiss
off any job recruiting for companies in the defense industry........

Apparently that idea has been proposed in the U.K.(See Model Engineers
Workshop Editorial in one of the last two issues). Some bright bulb
believes that it will stem the tide of gun related crime if they
register machine tools to prevent the conversion of "replicas" and
demiled firearms to operational condition. Of course they are far
ahead of us in "Social Responsibility" so we should probably try to
catch up. (Seem to recall that Hitler instituted registration of
machine tools, but can't find substantiation.)

Gary Hallenbeck

"They can have my Bridgeport when they pry it from my cold dead hands"
(Which comes after the ammo runs for my converted Air Soft AK
"assault rifle")

The Watcher November 12th 05 05:58 AM

On 10 Nov 2005 21:09:18 -0800, "E.B." wrote:

I heard this on the radio: They need to declare one day out of the year
as "Stupid Day." Everyone stays home except stupid people. They would
be culled from the population by accidently killing each other.

Its like, why do they have the windshield sun-shades that have "Warning
- Remove Before Driving" printed on them? There are always stupid
people.

I think MacDonald's should have two urns of coffee now, one for stupid people
and one for everybody else. The one for the stupid people should be cold and the
other one can be hot. That way the stupid people won't burn themselves if they
buy a cup and spill it on themselves. ;)

E.B. November 12th 05 06:35 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

I don't have anything against gay people. I am not afraid to be around
them, so I am not diagnosed as being homophobic. I just simply am
disgusted at their habit and it makes me want to vomit. It is natural
for people to be afraid of gays. The term "homophobia," was created as
an excuse to try and make homosexuals "acceptable" by society.

Gunner Asch November 12th 05 06:51 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

wrote:
Gunner wrote:
The Political Prosecution of Rush Limbaugh
Jim Meyers, NewsMax.com
snip swill
http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm
Yes,,,and?
And it just grates my ass that you see fit parade this chicken hawk
piece of **** around on Veteran's day.

Your opinion, is noted.

You also fail to note, that for good or bad..Rush is directly
responsible for the Conservative Revolution, and the removal of
Liberals from power across the United States for the foreseable
future.

In his wet dreams perhaps.....

Denial doesnt look good on you. But hey...its your fantasy..enjoy it.

Now where was your outrage when you voted for Bubba, and he sent our
boys and girls off to war so many times during his administration.

You are making assumptions based on no evidence. I never voted for
Clinton. BTW, I work with someone who served in Bosnia and based on his
experiences we should have been there earlier, but better late than never.

Odd..thats what the lads I know who are currently serving in Iraq say.

[...]

Which Chickenhawk are you referring to, Jody?

Gunner, RVN 71-73

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Gunner Asch November 12th 05 10:17 AM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On 11 Nov 2005 22:35:00 -0800, "E.B."
wrote:

I don't have anything against gay people. I am not afraid to be around
them, so I am not diagnosed as being homophobic. I just simply am
disgusted at their habit and it makes me want to vomit. It is natural
for people to be afraid of gays. The term "homophobia," was created as
an excuse to try and make homosexuals "acceptable" by society.

Odd..Im not afraid of gays. Nor am I homophobic. Does that mean Im
unnatural?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Cliff November 12th 05 12:16 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:40:00 -0800, "Scott"
wrote:

"jeff" wrote in message

And it just grates my ass that you see fit parade this chicken hawk
piece of **** around on Veteran's day.

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/colu...11/175179.html

Just one pack of blatent lies to justify another, right?
Found those "WMDs" yet?
How about the Doctrine of a Just War?
How about the Geneva Conventions, the US Constitution
or the UN Charter?

http://www.nhgazette.com/news/chicke..._headquarters/

HTH
--
Cliff

Cliff November 12th 05 12:17 PM

OT-The Lieberals are at it again

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:46:25 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Rush is directly
responsible for the Conservative Revolution, and the removal of
Liberals from power across the United States for the foreseable
future.

http://www.nhgazette.com/news/chicke..._head_brigade/

HTH
--
Cliff

John Scheldroup November 12th 05 05:32 PM

"E.B." wrote in message oups.com...
I don't have anything against gay people. I am not afraid to be around
them, so I am not diagnosed as being homophobic. I just simply am
disgusted at their habit and it makes me want to vomit. It is natural
for people to be afraid of gays. The term "homophobia," was created as
an excuse to try and make homosexuals "acceptable" by society.

I don't have anything against Mexicans, is it true of a mid 30's 100%
white male with blue eyes, blond hair should be afraid to be standing
within a few feet of mean looking Mexicans while standing at the same
isle of Wal-Mart in any big city ?. Homophobia not knowing many if
any poor hard working Mexicans, or perhaps ignorance and paranoia ?

John